10.12.2012

Bucket List Check In....Month 2!!!



What's On Your Bucket List?

It's that time, ladies!!

It has been 2 months since we wrote our original bucket lists!!

If you're new to this link-up, go ahead and create your own bucket list today and we'll check in with you in ONE MONTH to see how well you're doing on completing all of your life goals:)

As a reminder....here at Page:Twenty-Two, bucket lists aren't morbid....they're a fun way to organize all of the fun and exciting things you want to do in the near future.

Page: Twenty-Two



Here is my Bucket List updated for you lovelies after 2 months....





Only 2 measly check marks this month:(

9 in total though from when we first started!!

This month I was able to....


Organize my Vanity

This took time. 
My vanity was a MESS. I never used it because I hated how crappy it was.
M did me a favor and hung a new mirror on the wall for me and I got rid of a lot of old makeup and hair products that were half empty/old. The result turned out like this...





Try Different Hairstyles

If you know one thing about me...it's that I have the thickest, most unruly hair imaginable. So I don't experiment too much with hairstyles. I usually wear it down and curled or down and straight....that's it.
I recently came across the YouTube channel Let's Make it Up 1 and I can't get enough! I know I know...I'm probably late to the party and you all have been watching Kaley for months....but give me a break:)

Here's one that I recently tried....it doesn't look so hot after a 2 hour wine tour but whatevs...it is what it is...


Next month I can promise I'll cross off the "host a wine tasting" and the "order a dirty martini"....and most likely the "breakfast in bed:)"

Ok lovelies....

Now it's your turn to show us what you've crossed off your list!!

Were you successful this month? 
Did you lay on your ass and do nothing? 
I can't wait to find out:)



4 comments:

  1. WOW! I am so impressed with your vanity - I need to get myself one of those asap! My bucket list needs to be updated......... I didn't do any of the things I had on there :( I'll have a new one for next month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bucket list. Every time I go to write one I never really know what to put besides go to Europe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute blog. Newest follower :)
    xoxo
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is cute! I have a "life" bucketlist, but I can't do short term ones. Just like New Year's resolutions. Haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!