9.17.2012

Oops! Let's Try This Again...


Did you create your Bucket List Post for this month??



I wrote my post for Friday early last week since I knew I was going to be away this past weekend... and like an idiot I screwed up and many of you weren't able to see the post that went live on Friday.

Well if you even care and want to read or possibly link up with a bucket list of your own you can read the original post HERE.

That's all for today but before signing off I wanted to share some "words of inspiration" that I've been trying to live by lately. Maybe these will inspire some of you guys too to go after what you want and to just be happy:)






Source: jclutch.com via Shannon on Pinterest

7 comments:

  1. Lovee all of these!
    The last one is my fave:)

    great things to live by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did NOTHING on my bucket list this month!! Soo bad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is something I needed to hear today! Thanks for following my blog! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is something I needed to hear today! Thanks for following my blog! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those above comments are from me! Google signed me into an old old account!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!