We all love expensive, brand name beauty products.....am I right?? Well....at least I do!
I love getting my paws on a $40 bottle of foundation and an $18 tube of gloss from department stores and high-end beauty shops.....but lezbihonest........my wallet (and my husband) HATE me for it!!!
So what do I do when I need to replenish my beauty supply and don't want to throw down too many bones?(yes I just said bones)
I hit up the local Walgreens or CVS and fill up my basket!!
1. Almay Eye Makeup Remover - I use the oily ones...and have been addicted to these little remover pads for about 10 years!!
2. Maybelline Great Lash Mascara - My momma always used to use this mascara when I was a kid...I always recognize that pink and green tube:) When I got my makeup done for my wedding day the makeup artist brought this with her because she swears by it too! Gives me amazing lashies:)
3. Milani Eyeliner - This is a staple in my makeup bag! I love how easily it glides onto my peepers!
4. Cover Girl Aqua Smooth Foundation - I love my $40 glo professional foundation but when I'm pinching my pennies I love to get my hands on this Cover Girl foundation! It goes on SO smooth and is only $9.99!
5. Sinful Colors Nail Polish - I love love love this nail polish! It's only $1.99 and they have SO many great colors!
6. Cetaphil Lotion - I use this stuff every single night! I use it on my face, neck....well in all seriousness I put it everywhere. It's gentle and it makes my skin soft.
7. Almay Intense I-Color Eyeshadow - Whenever I think I'm going to stray and buy a new eyeshadow color at the Drugstore it never fails...I always find myself going back to the Almay Intense I-Color sets....they are great and you can get one to specifically match your eye color!
8. Neutrogena Revitalizing Lip Balm - Remember this post here when I told you all about these amazing lip balms? Well guess what? I'm still addicted.
9. Cover Girl Smoothers Concealer - I love this stuff and buy these guys 2 at a time when I can. We all need a little concealer now and again:) This works great on my under-eye circles too!
10. Physicians Formula Bronzer - Who hasn't tried this bronzer before? I think I've used this on and off for about 10 years! Every time I stray and try a new bronzer I always end up running back to Physician's Formula.
11. Herbal Essences Shampoo & Conditioner - You can find the Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo & Conditioner in my shower right now! I love the smell and love the way it makes my hair feel!
What are YOUR favorite drugstore buys??
Share them with me!