9.18.2012

A Weekend in Vermont


A Weekend in Vermont....

This past weekend I headed up to Vermont for my family's annual weekend getaway. 

Every year, the 3rd weekend in September is filled with relaxation, good food, pumpkin beers, cigars, stories and great company. 

This year was no different...have a look for yourself...

(these photos are stolen from my sister Michele.....if you follow her, these pictures are probably going to be old news to you but who cares...I'm sharing them anyway)


9 comments:

  1. This is the first time I've checked out your blog it WAY too long! It looks fantastic! And your wedding pics are gorgeous! Stunning bride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww what a fun vacation! Yall look lovely!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE Vermont!! Looks like yall had fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow can I come next time?! LOL Looks sooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great weekend - those babies are SO precious too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun weekend! I love that this is an annual tradition!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a great weekend! What a fun tradition for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks so fun. I love family weekends. Your family is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww! This looks like so much fun! It makes me excited to see my family over the holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!