9.20.2012

A Post Dedicated to TV


It's time to let the cat outta the bag....


I LOVE TELEVISION!

....well lezbihonest.....was this cat ever IN the bag??
{MEOW}


Every single day you can catch me and my Mr. watching old reruns of the King of Queens, Friends and Seinfeld. It's a routine.....I even force M to tilt the TV towards me while I'm cooking dinner.

This summer I was able to stay entertained with lots of Bravo, lots of Dance Moms, lots of Bachelor Pad and lots of Teen Mom.....but it's September and you know what THAT means.....

 all of our favorite TV shows are back! 
It's like FREAKING CHRISTMAS MORNING

If anyone is planning on calling me or wanting to hang out with me this Fall....please do so around the following schedule....





Is this pathetic?
YES

Do I care?
NOT EVEN A LITTLE BIT

The premiere of Revenge falls on my birthday weekend this year.
Ask me which event I'm more excited for....

I think you already know the answer:)

While we're talking about TV I need to express my love for one of my favorite television characters....


I heart Blaine!!!!

Is he seriously not the best character on Glee?
I can't get enough of him. Every time he performs it makes me smile.

Want to know what's even more pathetic?

While I'm typing this, I have one ear-bud in and I'm listening to his Glee rendition of "Teenage Dream" by Katy Perry on YouTube.

Is this pathetic?
YES

Do I care?
NOT EVEN A LITTLE BIT


So friends....let's all pop a bag of popcorn, put our fuzzy slippers on and enjoy our favorite TV shows this fall.....OH and don't forget the vino....








16 comments:

  1. I'm glad that I'm not the only one who is obsessed with tv. And I'm even more glad that we accidentally posted about the same topic on the same day! Too funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute post :) I am also a TV addict, and I don't care...not even a little bit ;P I am so excited that Glee is back on, but these new characters are going to take a little getting to use to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this post! I enjoyed the cat jumping out of the bag :) I am so excited for all the new shows too!!!! I need to get myself a pair of those slippers though, I am stocked up on the vino already. REVENGE IS GOING TO BE SO GOOD!!!! and Blaine is my fave too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG GLEE!!! And I had no idea any one else watched The Challenge!!! That show is my hugest guilty pleasure- hubby makes fun of me all the time for watching it! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. GIRL I am right there with you! I totally have a shit ton of tv on my dvr waititng for me I just dont usually have time till friday night or sunday to watch it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with ya lady! I love tv... and I don't care, a lot of people say get up and so something, but I don't regret watching TV one bit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love TV too. I could never never never live again without my DVR. I haven't gotten into Glee, but I love anything on Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i've gotten hooked on X factor... love brit and demi... especially love the faces brit makes. and there are some really talented people so far... can't wait for more...

    and you forgot about our other fave... Here Comes Honey Boo Boo! hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this!! We watch almost all of the same shows, excpet Dom throws in boardwalk empire, which is on at the same time as revenge. NOT GOOD. I can't wait for the premiere, I'm dying of excitement! I hope you went crazy over the finale! Best show on television by far.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How did I not know that 90210 was about to be on again?! I am so excited!!! yay And of course I love Revenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE FALL TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! New shows! New characters! New surprises! Hooray!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm obsessed with this post, it cracked me up!! I love Revenge so much, I can't wait until it comes back!! Oh, i'm your 300th follower WOOHOO! How cool am I? Probably not very haha. Here's my makeup blog if you're interested!

    http://makeupmajesty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha! I knew you were my soul mate. <3 :)

    Well, at least you don't watch Keeping Up with the Kardashians. #GuiltyasCharged

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looove Bravo, way too much!

    Btw I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award on my blog!

    Sarah J.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I lovelove Revenge! I thought the show sounded so cheesy but I watched it one day out of boredom and now I'm HOOKED!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!