9.12.2012

A Friendly Reminder!

Hi Friendlies! 

Today I'd like to remind you all about that bucket list of yours......

Yes.....September 14th is sneaking up on us and it's almost time to share all of our accomplishments!



Did you participate in last month's Bucket List Link up? (original post here)

If you did...get your posts ready for Friday because it's time to show off all of the cool thing's you've done. 
If you didn't....there's no reason for tears....get your posts ready and submit your bucket list this month!!!

While you're doing that....you can find ME doing the following today/tonight...



Everyone needs a break every now and again right? :)

8 comments:

  1. Oh no! I have a lot of bucket list items I need to accomplish in the next 2 days! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAHAHAHAHAHAHA those pins are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your night of nothingness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pins sound like my life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. all of them. i love all of them! they are so true.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha love those pins--I might find myself NOT doing the same things tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha too funny! love the one about pizza;) I'm always pinning yummy foods and like umm when am I going to make this?! New follower!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!