8.14.2012

What is on YOUR Bucket List? Link up!!

It's Bucket List time!!!


I am SO excited for the first official "What's on Your Bucket List?" link up! 
I have so many exciting things I want to do and try in my life and this is the perfect way to organize them all in one place.

Page: Twenty-Two

Let's start by explaining what a Bucket List is.....

According to the Urban Dictionary....



At Page:Twenty-Two we are going to be less morbid and more excited about "bucket lists" so around here the definition is a little different....

A "bucket list" is a list of things you want to do or accomplish in the near future......

so without further adieu......Here is My Bucket List, friends!



It may seem to some of you that these things are easy....but if they are - why haven't I done them?? 
I can't wait to revisit this in a month and see how many of these bad boys I can cross off my list!! (hopefully more than 1!!)

I think by joining together and putting our "bucket lists" out there for everyone to see, we might find the motivation to actually DO some of these things...I know I will!

I cannot WAIT to see what you all have on your lists! Link up below and let's start crossing off our lists together!
See you in 1 month for an update:)



6 comments:

  1. I have sheets & sheets & sheets. My bucket list never ends! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got some great ones on your list! I think I might sort mine into "long-term vs short-term" otherwise i'll never get anything checked off! hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your redefining a bucket list idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea!
    You must order the dirty martini, they are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this! perfect way to tackle some of my ongoing projects (and long list of "ohh i want to do that sometime" items). i'll post mine tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahaha I love how 'going to church' and 'finishing the 50 shades trilogy' follow each other! Some good ones though^^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!