8.31.2012

The Makings of a Mrs. Part 7...The Party!

Are you ready to join the party??

Our reception was fantastic!! Everyone had such a great time dancing the night away at the Bedford Village Inn. Birch trees with white lights donned the wooden beams adding to the "summer rustic" theme I was going for:) 

My new husband and I danced our first dance to "Into the Mystic" by Van Morrison and my favorite girls and I boogied to "American Girl" by Tom Petty.....we smoked celebratory cigars and ate a fantastic meal! 

We have this framed in our house:)


Now let's let the pictures do the talking:)





10 comments:

  1. Looks like one heck of a party!!! ;) Love all the photobooth pics too, always a good time! I know I said it on my last post, but I'm seriously just obsessed with your earrings, stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVe the picture you have framed so pretty.

    Looks like an amazing night, so happy everything went well!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!! Love the yellow dresses and well you are just too darn gorgeous for words!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE IT shannon!!! These pictures are so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like everyone had an awesome time and you look so beautiful!!
    xoxo.
    I ran into Tamara the other day! too funny!
    Enjoy your labor day

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the photo booth ones haha. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty!!! The photo booth photos are too funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The photo booth ones are my fav! Looks like your reception was amazing! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous pictures Shannon. I LOVE the song you picked for your first dance. Van Morrison is great. You look like a magazine bride. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like so fun! I love those photo booth picture - especially the one with you and the hubby! haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!