8.23.2012

The Makings of a Mrs. Part 3....The Girls!

I had so much fun drinking mimosas and snacking with my ladies all day in the bridal suite as we got ready for my wedding day! 

The whole day literally FLEW by. I was the most relaxed I think I've ever been in my life. I'm definitely a crier and pictured myself crying all day long....but I never did....I was too excited!! I couldn't wait to see my groom:) He met my sister in the hallway and had her deliver a gorgeous heart pendant necklace for me to wear on our special day. I made the classic mistake of reading his heartfelt letter that accompanied the necklace RIGHT AFTER my makeup was finished....but thankfully no tears ruined my mascara....I smiled and laughed and my stomach had butterflies in pure anticipation of marrying my best friend:)

Once again...photos are all courtesy of the amazing Hinkley Photo










 Maddy the flower girl





 Proud parents

 My ring bearer getting dressed
 Dad & I
 Mom & I

LOVE all of these ladies xxxooo

13 comments:

  1. OH EM GOSH SHANSHAN you are sure thang KNOCKOUT! You look so beautiful and happy!

    I love your getting ready robe, seksi and classy all in one. Love your dress and the pictures with your parents melt my heart!

    Gorgeous bride, my friend, 100% GORGEOUS!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO beautiful! I LOVE the bright cheery colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look stunning!!!!! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your shoes. You look so beautiful, WOW!!! Your flowers were amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous, love the yellow!
    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love looking at your weddings posts and getting photo and styling ideas. Your wedding day was perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so pretty! Love the colors I know I have said it before but seriously LOVE LOVE LOVE and your moms dress is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You looked absolutely BEAUTIFUL! the perfect bride & you can just tell how extremely happy you are! I love all these pictures and I love the bridesmaids dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are gorgeous. Such a beautiful bride!

    xox!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful pictures!

    Katherine

    http://mintedglam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. "the getting ready" photos are always my fave! You looked stunning. I was calm and collected until half an hour before the ceremony and then I totally lost it. I was so nervous and was on a hunt for dental floss haha so random

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!