8.20.2012

Our Honeymoon Part 7: Kauai!


Happy Monday, Friends!

Did everyone have a great weekend?? I sure did! I even was able to cross off a couple items on my bucket list:)


Before we get into Part 7 of my honeymoon recap I wanted to share something exciting with you guys...

My Etsy shop is back open!!!


For those of you who are in need of invitations, programs or other stationery for your next event....please take a look at my Etsy shop, Shrewd & Crafty! You can access the store by the "shop" link in the navigation bar above.

Please do me a favor and send the link to any brides or friends you have that may be in need of some event printables:) I can customize any of my current designs or create something TOTALLY different:)

Okay....moving right along....it's time to pack your bags for the second to last time, friends....
today we are heading to my FAVORITE Hawaiian island....Kauai! 


Kauai was absolutely beautiful! There is no other way to describe it. It was pure paradise and it was exactly what I pictured Hawaii to be like. There were beautiful mountains, deep blue waters and gorgeous waterfalls. While we were there we kayaked through the area where Raiders of the Lost Ark and Jurassic Park were filmed....what is cooler than that??

Ready for pics??





















Enjoy the rest of your Monday, my loves!!!

10 comments:

  1. We did the same exact kayaking tour/hike to the waterfall!!! It was so fun! Where did you stay in Kauai?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the Etsy shop being open, I will totally check it out!

    Kauai looks so amazing, I need to visit Hawaii asap!

    And you look gorgeous as always! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. IT looks beautiful! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for the Etsy shop being open again - I think you have so many good ideas & designs! I think you have a different bathing suit in every honeymoon recap! Did you shop the Victoria's Secret sale before you left?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great time, so beautiful! I will definitely check out your etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks breathtaking! So gorgeous! I love that bathing suit - you guys are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would be lying if I told you that I am not jealous because lets be honest I am SUPER jealous of your cruise! That is one of the few cruises I still want to do!

    Where on the East Coast are you from? I'm from NJ myself.

    FYI new follower!
    http://mylifemyway14.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh your pictures are amazing! I especially love the waterfall! We only went to Maui, now I want to go back and see more Islands!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My husband and I just got back from Kauai, it was Amazing!!

    Love your blog

    www.McKennaBleu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah we leave for Kauai in less than 2 weeks and this just made me even MORE excited (if that's even possible)!! Looks gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!