8.15.2012

Our Honeymoon Part 4: Maui!

Are you all ready for part 4 of our honeymoon recap??

Pack your bags, friends!!! 

Today we are heading to MAUI!!!!


So Maui was different than I expected....not in a bad way - in a different way! In my mind I pictured white sandy beaches, palm trees, hula dancers.....the whole tropical paradise thing.

What I DIDN'T expect was volcanic rock, sea turtles swimming at the beach, deep blue water and fields beyond field of sugar cane! It was beautiful and was it's own kind of paradise.

When we arrived in Maui we took a cab to Lahaina where we walked around, shopped, had some delicious mimosas and acted as though we were locals. The second day we took a tour bus to Wailea Beach which was voted America's best beach in 1999. It was beautiful!!! We relaxed, walked through the gorgeous hotels, had lunch, caught some rays and watched for sea turtles in the water.

Now let's let the pictures do the talking!























15 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures!! Thanks for stopping by my blog via GFC! I am now your newest follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the ring picture, so precious!

    Love Maui, it looks gorgeous! Your recaps are fabulous, keep em coming!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures, Maui looks amazing. And I LOVE you "Just Married" beach bag and flip flops - too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures! Still looks like it was an amazing trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that pineapple you were posing with! I bet you wish you were there right now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So jeals! Looks awesome there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks amazing! I would love to go there someday with my husband!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are gorgeous! Have a said that before?! Because you are. :)

    Maui looks super nice and relaxing!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks amazing!! What gorgeous pics!! I'm seriously jealous of your honeymoon!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just heart your blog! I'm hosting 2 giveaways that I thought you would be interested in (Brushlove & Blue Sky) :)

    P.S. I'm a new GFC follower!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pictures! I love the flip flops!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pictures - looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. these pictures are making me so excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your Just Married stuff! Weell, and your rings ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!