8.02.2012

Our Honeymoon Part 2: Napa Valley!

Are you guys ready for the Honeymoon Recap Part 2?

Pack your bags because today we are headed to Napa Valley!

I underestimated how much I was going to love Napa. It was more beautiful than I could ever have dreamed and the wine literally was flowing like water. Mike and I started our day with a tour of the Robert Mondavi Winery then headed over to the Silver Oak Winery. At that point we were about 5 glasses of wine deep and decided we should take a pit stop. We visited the cutest little country store where I scarfed down a turkey sub AND a red velvet cupcake. From there we headed to Sonoma where we walked through the park:)

Now onto the pictures!!



















4 comments:

  1. Great pics! I've always wanted to do a winery tour! Looks like you guys had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your white dress with the chambray shirt over it...so cute! can't wait to go to napa someday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AND NOW I MUST GO TO NAPA!!!!

    You look gorgeous and I LOVE WINEYS!!!!

    Can't wait for more recaps!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So jealous! I love Silver Oak and Robert Mondavi- I need to finally book a trip out there!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!