7.30.2012

Our Honeymoon Part 1: San Francisco!

Happy Monday, my pretties!

Did everyone have a fantastic weekend? I feel refreshed and ready to roll!

You're in for a treat today because I'm going to continue on with another one of many photo posts. 

It's time to recap part 1 of my fantastic honeymoon....
...so pack your bags because we are heading to San Francisco!

People say San Francisco is like the Boston of the west coast....and after spending a couple days there I have to agree! It reminded me A LOT like home....only better:) 
While in SF we visited the Golden Gate bridge, walked through Pier 39 (which was FREEZING), hung out at Fisherman's Wharf, saw the world famous cable cars, shopped, visited the Tanner household, ate a delicious lunch at Pompei's Grotto, saw Alcatraz, had an amazing Italian dinner at Aliotos and ate more sourdough bread than we should. All in all - San Francisco was FANTASIC!
















7 comments:

  1. All that giant candy is awesome! I've never been to San Francisco, but I would love to go sometime! Looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such aweseome pictures.. that on my list of places to go.. i am hoping by the end of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! Love the hair. Giant candy???! Looks heavenly! Friends of mine call me Willy Wonka bc I pretty much always have candy in my purse. Looks like a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhh i miss that city of mine.
    i miss it so so much.
    it looks like you two had such an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay!!!! glad you loved it! makes me want to go back soon =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've never been to san fran, and you're making me want to go even more now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!