7.25.2012

Oh How Pinteresting Wednesday!

Happy Hump Day, Friends!

I feel like it is taking me FOREVER to get back into a normal routine. My laundry is still scattered everywhere from vaca and my body hasn't been setting foot in the gym nearly enough! Well today that is changing....I am going back to my normal Wednesday night yoga class with mom and I am excited to sweat!

It has also been FAR TOO LONG since I linked up for Oh How Pinteresting Wednesdays with Miss Michelle from the Vintage Apple....

So today I am going to do just that:)



google

Ready to see my snazzy pins for this week??













Source: ehow.com via Shannon on Pinterest




Source: snurl.com via Shannon on Pinterest




What are YOU pinning this week?

3 comments:

  1. I want that pink and white dress! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The caprese-kabobs look delicious and I love that workout tank!!

    Keep Shining,
    Meghan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!