7.17.2012

My Honeymoon via Instagram!

Okay....it's official....I'm ready for another vacation!




Does this happen to anyone else? 
After I take a fantastic trip somewhere (or to multiple places) it always gives me such an urge to keep traveling. I think as humans it's in our blood....we'd always rather be somewhere else where we think the grass is greener (or where it's acceptable to have cocktails all day in a bikini).

There's something about being stuck indoors at a desk all day that gives me an itch....an itch to do something more!

Last night M and I were out and about doing our normal week night routine (which consists of walking around Dick's Sporting Goods at the mall and pretending like we're going to buy lots of work out clothes and get back into shape) and we got to talking....

I told him that if we hit the lottery I know exactly what I'd do with the money.....

I'd love he and I to pack a bag, pick up a map and visit all of the places we've always wanted to see. I'm not talking anything too crazy....I just want to start within the United States! There are so many places I haven't seen and before we have kids....I WANT TO SEE THEM!

Until that day comes....please enjoy some fun instagram photos from my amazing trip:)

Alcatraz

This one speaks for itself:)

As does this one:)

Golden Gate Bridge

Couldn't go to SF without checking out the Tanner's digs ("have mercy")

Maui Love:)

Cheers from Lahaina!

Wailea Beach in Maui

Loved this drink menu:)

Amen to that, Mr. Mondavi!

Mahalo, Hawaii! See you again someday!

<3


10 comments:

  1. i am feeling the exact same way! just got back from europe a week or so ago, and all i want to do is book our next trip somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures! I can't wait to see more. I feel the same way about traveling, I can never stay in the same place too long without feeling the need to explore! Traveling will never get old, just wish it weren't so expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know EXACTLY what you mean! Spent a week in Cancun at the end of June and I have been obsessing over my next adventure in the Caribbean already! Great pictures, especially love the quote by Robert Mondavi. Smart man, smart words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE THE PICTURES!

    Wanna travel more too!!!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww, such good pics!

    i need a vacation too! we haven't been away since our honeymoon last fall! unfortunately my husband gets very little vacay time this year so boo to that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww I'm sure you are definitely ready to go back to that awesome honeymoon vacay you had! I would be too! It's so hard to come back from a normal vacay so I can't imagine coming back from your honeymoon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like so much fun! :)

    I also nominated you for an award today! http://jamiffer.blogspot.com/2012/07/sunshine-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such good pictures!! I'm jealous you went to those wineries, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. whats a must to do in maui???

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!