7.11.2012

Guess Who Is Back??

Hi Friends!!

Did you miss me?
I feel like it's been forever since I've talked to you all via blogger....because it HAS been forever!

I am officially a Mrs:) 

On June 22nd I married my best friend and followed our wedding day with lots of family time and a very long/well-deserved vacation through San Francisco, Napa Valley, Hawaii and San Diego.....

Needless to say.....I am exhausted. 
My body is tired but my brain is still on Hawaiian time. We are having a hard time adjusting to life back on the east coast. Last night (Tuesday keep in mind) at midnight hubs (yes I can use this word now) and I busted open a bottle of champagne to officially end our vacation/honeymoon. The champagne was followed by some 12:30 am mimosas and next thing we knew we were still awake at 2 am watching the Jimmy Fallon show (and possibly polishing off a bottle of chardonnay)......if this is how married life is gonna be.....I'm excited:) I think it's obvious that my body and mind need some detoxing after this whirlwind of a month!

I have so much to share with you all that it clearly cannot be done in one post....it can't even be done in 10 posts....so let's take our time getting reacquainted:) 

For now....I will leave you with a little sneak peek of June 22nd.....the day my husband and I said "I do."











31 comments:

  1. Welcome back!!!! Can't wait to hear the deets about Hawaii!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the Mrs. club!!! :) You look amazing in those photos! Congratulations on the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats! love the dress and the colors you picked!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHHHHHH!!! welcome welcome back my love!

    CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS!

    You look gorgeous and love the colors! can't wait for the recap!

    love ya! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO EXCITED FOR RECAPS!!!! you look amazing! Welcome home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats! I can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back and congrats!!! Isn't being married fun :-) I just got married June 30th :-) Can't wait to see more pictures of your big day!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! You looked FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations hunny!! You look so beautiful in the pictures it looks like it was an amazing wedding! I'm so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back , you look gorg! I enjoyed your guest bloggers but have eagerly been awaiting a few snapshots of your big day! CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome back MRS.!!!!!! Looooove the photos and the colors and all the gorgeousness!!! Can not wait to hear about it all!!! I missed you and Im so glad yall are back and had an ABSOLUTELY awesome trip and wedding!!!! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. congratulations and welcome back! you looked stunning and i can't wait to hear about everything!

    ReplyDelete
  13. you looked gorgeous!!
    can't wait for all the details :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. YAY! So glad you're back! Congrats to you two & I can't wait for recaps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations, so glad to have you back! I can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look so stunning!! I can't wait for all the details! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm totally ooh'ing and ahh'ing over your pics, i can't wait to see more!!! Glad you're back and had a fabulous time, can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You looked absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Welcome back!! Can't wait to see more pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your sneak peeks! You look stunning!! Can't wait to see the Hawaii pics!! Welcome back & congrats MRS!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look SO SO SO SO pretty! So glad to have you back!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations!! The pictures look sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful photos!!! Wow!! Can't wait to hear all about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. If these pictures are any indication to how beautiful your big day actually was then we are in for a big treat. Congratulations and welcome home! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Well finally! Welcome back Mrs! Can't wait to see pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Welcome back! you look beautiful and the hubby looked quite handsome :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. welcome back!! you were a GORGEOUS BRIDE!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the colors and the two-days later session is perfect! Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. R!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Yeah! Welcome back! Congratulations! You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  29. wow these are gorgeous!!! You were a beautiful and stunning bride shannon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. YOU. LOOK. STUNNING!!! (Duh!) I can't WAIT to see the rest! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!