6.22.2012

Today I Marry My Best Friend...

If you are reading this post right now it means today is my wedding day!!!!!!

I have loved everything about this whole planning process and would not have changed a thing! My mom, sisters and friends have been so helpful along the way  - even my dad had his own little craft project that he got to help with!

The point of today's post though isn't to talk about programs or flowers or signature cocktails......it's to discuss what is really important on this special day.... 

Today I get to marry my best friend......

The guy who has been by my side for the last 9 years
The guy who makes me laugh so hard that I get tears in my eyes (this happens on a weekly basis)
The guy who I have a million inside jokes with
The guy who used to give me butterflies when I'd see him walk by my locker in high school
The guy who still gives me butterflies even though I see him every day
The guy who asked me to be his girlfriend, while we worked on a school project together 
The guy who took me to my senior prom
The guy who sat next to me during our college graduation
The guy who buys me flowers for no reason at all
The guy I bought my very first home with
The guy I could stay up all night talking with...every night
The guy who always makes me feel comfortable being me
The guy who loves me most in this world



Next time I post on here....I'll be a Mrs!!! See you soon, friends:)

24 comments:

  1. Congratulations!
    I wish you all of the luck and love in the world!
    You guys are beautiful together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. have an incredible & perfect day!!!! what beautiful weather you got :) :) so happy for you shannon, i'l be thinking of you!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! Finally here! Have a GREAT day, enjoy every second! Can't wait to see photos!! Have fun. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!
    Wish you two nothing but happiness and lots of love. Enjoy today!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! I wish you two all the happiness in the world. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! It sure is a beautiful day in new England for a wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet. Congratulations and cheers to a life full of love and happiness together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yayayayay!!!
    so excited for you...you are going to be a beautiful bride!

    hope you have the best day of your life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yayy!! Happy wedding day pretty girl!! I hope it's everything you dreamed of and more :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats!!! I get butterflies reading this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. sooooo excited for you lovely :) ahhh! you're going to be such a beautiful bride! cant wait to see pictures MRS. xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. :) Congratulations!!! I hope your wedding day is everything you dreamed it would be! You will be a stunning bride!

    I didn't know you and the hubs had been together that long before marriage. We got married 5 days before our 9 year anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  13. How exciting!!! I hope you have the day of your dreams. Congrats! :)

    Make sure to email me about being a bridal guest blogger! I would love to feature your wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations! I may have teared up just a little reading this =) I hope your wedding day is everything you've been hoping for and so much more!

    ReplyDelete
  15. YAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYSYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!!! So happy for you Mrs. Shannon!!! :) lots of love being sent your way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ahh congratulations! So happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Woohoo!! Congratulations! Such a sweet post and you captured what the day is really about, not all the details but the love between you two!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations, and I wish you both the best!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations!!! Have a wonderful time in Hawaii!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!