6.06.2012

Oh How Pinteresting Wednesday!

It's Wednesday!!!!

You know what that means....it's time for Oh How Pinteresting Wednesdays with Michelle from the Vintage Apple!



google

Ready to see my snazzy pins for this week??






Source: google.com via Shannon on Pinterest

Source: tumblr.com via Shannon on Pinterest





Source: po-land.pl via Shannon on Pinterest



Sixteen more days until my wedding friends....sixteen freaking days!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited that I can't focus on anything else - EEEKKKK! :)

10 comments:

  1. 16 EEEK! woohoo YAY! so excited love!!!

    Your pictures are soo fun!

    love the cuppy cakes and the wedding picture! too stinkin' cute!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that gold watch!

    16 days....so exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. its insane how fast 16 days will fly by :) enjoy your last moments as a single gal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's getting close!! So exciting! I love that watch!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 16!!! AH! Love those water bottles, genius. And that dog is impressive!!! wow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have some great pins this week! I'm loving the dog with the treats on his noise, the water bottles (that's genius!) and the wedding dance picture! I've been looking for an idea for our wedding dance pictures and this has definitely inspired me! Your wedding is soo close!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE these pins girl!! I can't believe its coming so quick! wooohoooo

    ReplyDelete
  8. That food is making me so hungry!! Ahh that's so exciting!! It's going to be the best day of your life! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooo good pictures! How cool is that drink w all the fruit. That looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!