6.29.2012

Guest Post by These Are The Moments!

Well, Hello readers of Page Twenty-two :) I'm Holly, nice to meet ya! I'm here to chat a little bit about my upcoming wedding :) Thank you Shannon for letting me take over your blog while your out getting hitched! p.s. sooo excited for you and congrats! Cant wait to see pictures :)


These Moments
 
I am a soon to be newlywed planning the wedding of our my dreams :)
My groom and I have been together for 9.5 years, I know, I know, It's about time we're getting married ;)
I'm a pinterest addict, quote loving, picture taking, dancing crazy, always smiling, sports lovin', fun gal!
I'm a Cali girl, born and raised, but just might be a little country at heart.
That's just a little about me, now lets get to some wedding details!
 
First off, I'm marrying this stud. My heart and soul, The LOVE of my life.
Mike.
 
 

We are getting married on September 1st, 2012 in Southern California
Here's our Save the Date.
We were engaged on 02/06/2011 on Super Bowl Sunday. We are a sports couple and Mike gave me the best halftime performance ever :)
read engagement story HERE
We are having a very traditional "straight out of the book" wedding.
Our ceremony will be in a gorgeous Catholic church, our reception is in a ballroom close to the water.
We are doing typical traditions in the ceremony, but really we are just preparing for the big party that will take place later in the evening.
Our colors are Black, white, hints of pink and silver.
We are die hard Oakland Raider football fans and adding some touches to show our love for the team.
Our favors are personalized shot glasses.
That screams party right?!
Our first dance will be to this song. It's been our song since day 1.

Planning for me has been pretty much smooth since day one. Don't get me wrong, I've had my downs. Bridesmaids dresses was pure torcher. That was much harder than choosing my own dress. Other than all the bigger things being accomplished, we are just putting smaller things into play. I don't want to miss any details. Funny, people say don't sweat the small stuff, but the small stuff add up to big stuff. Drives me crazy.
Through all the craziness of wedding planning, I just cant wait to be a Mrs. I cant wait to marry my best friend, I cant wait to celebrate with the people closest to us, and I cant wait to see how all of my hard work pays off on our wedding day :)

A little advice for the bride herself: Shannon, I hope you have a beyond amazing wedding day! I hope all of your hopes and dreams for your big day come true. Just remember to breathe & smile! One piece of advice I can give to you that someone has told me is.. If something doesn't go quite the way you expected or wanted it too, the only person who will notice is you. Try to let it go and not stress you out, what's done is done, it's time to enjoy your big day! :)
Thanks for reading all about my planning :)
Come by and say Hi, I'd love to hear from you!
and once again, CONGRATS to the newlyweds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!