6.28.2012

Guest Post By Sweet Silver Linings!

Hi Page Twenty-Two Readers!

I'm Shay over at Sweet Silver Linings and while the oh so gorgeous Shannon is hopefully having a blast on her honeymoon, I'm here to tell you about my wedding and honeymoon.

We said "I Do" on September 25, 2011 and the day was absolutely perfect. We had a very small intimate ceremony followed by a 20 person wedding dinner. Unfortunately or fortunately (depending on how you look at it) this wasn't either mine or my husband's first time around the block, so we focused on really making this day meaningful for us and our families.


There was lots of primping and prepping...


And then an outdoor ceremony under the gazebo which included a sand ceremony and family members doing readings.

We had so much fun and all in all it was a wonderful day!

You can read more about my wedding here, here and here if you'd like.

We delayed our honeymoon for about a month due to work schedules, and left for Miami at the end of October. Coincidentally, it was the first and only significant snowfall Jersey saw the entire winter. We spent 2 days in Miami then set sail on the Celebrity Millennium for 5 glorious days. Our honeymoon was filled with drinking, my husband winning the Halloween contest (dressed as Gumby), hogging out on delicious food (i tried FROG LEGS! EW!), ziplining in Mexico and tons of good times and great memories.




Shannon, Congrats on your wedding. I wish you and your husband a lifetime of happiness and hope you have an amazing time on your honeymoon!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for having me Shannon! I hope you're having a blast on your honeymoon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!