6.18.2012

Dear Monday....


Dear Monday - Why can't you be Tuesday? and while we're at it...

Dear 10:30 am - Why can't you be 5:00pm?

Dear Terrible Cold - You've been lingering for a week now....I need you to vamoose so I can feel 100% by Friday!!

Dear 3 Inch Roots - Enjoy yourselves while you can....because you're disappearing at my hair appointment tonight!!

Dear Wedding Band - Only 4 more days until I can wear you on my pretty little finger:)

Dear Carbs - Stop tempting me...I have a wedding dress to squeeze into VERY soon

Dear Condo - Can you somehow manage to clean yourself? I really don't have the time

Dear Laundry - See above letter to Condo

Dear Sunshine - Please Please Please make an appearance on Friday....for the whole day if you can

Dear Hawaii - See you SOOOO soon!!!! :)





12 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you!! I remember this "week before" Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOHOO! WOOHOO! WOOHOO!!!

    WEDDING WEEK YAY!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. eeeeek. So excited for you! :) Enjoy every moment

    ReplyDelete
  4. WEDDING WEEK!!! sooo excited for you!
    seriously, soak up these next few days...before you know it, it'll be friday morning and you will be like, "how is it here already!?"

    yayayya!!
    hope you have THE BEST week, sister!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) :) :) Happy Wedding Week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY WEDDING WEEK! and I will totally be that annoying person and say 'soak it all in!'

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAPPY WEDDING WEEK!! How exciting! Enjoy every single moment! It goes by so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO exciting!!!!!!! I'm new to your blog but it makes me so happy to see two people so in love and so close to the happiest day of their lives. Wishing you the best - cannot wait to see photos :)

    xo Georgina

    ReplyDelete
  9. The day is almost here! Keep calm and have a glass of wine ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. yay hun! so excited for you this week :) you'll be gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't wait to see pictures from your wedding.... Like can't wait... This is totally not like me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. are you working this week?? cant believe its almost here

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!