6.04.2012

Bachelorette Weekend Recap!

Happy Monday, Friends!

As promised, today I'm going to give you all a recap of my FABULOUS BACHELORETTE WEEKEND!!!
Unfortunately it rained all weekend....and I'm not just talking drizzle....I think we used the word "monsoon" to describe what the weather was like. It was pouring sideways and the wind made our umbrellas turn inside out. Luckily we adapted and came up with a fantastic back up plan.....the weekend went a little something like this....

Friday - My girls came over to my condo. We drank some delicious cocktails, ate pizza, took shots, and then headed out to the bowling alley down the street for some cosmic bowling! From there we went to a local dive bar where we took more shots and watched some people make complete fools of themselves while singing karaoke. We ended the night with a few rounds of "saucy charades" back at my condo!

Saturday -  The girls and I headed to breakfast in the morning then headed up north. We stopped at the Red Hook Brewery in Portsmouth where we tasted lots of beer and got a tour of the brewery for $1!!! We had lunch at Red Hook (and tasted more beer) then headed over to our hotel on the waterfront. After lots of laughs and silliness we headed to Agave for Mexican food and margs then went over to RiRa where we danced the night away to a FANTASTIC cover band. 

Now let's let the pictures do the talking.....






















Thank you to all my favorite ladies! I haven't laughed as hard as I did this past weekend in a long time. Can't wait for our next girls weekend:) xxxooo

19 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! :) You are beautiful. We also had a monsoon here! No fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you had a great time despite the weather! i love your white top and pink skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! You look soooo purdy, love love love the hair!

    Looks like a fabulous time, so glad you had a great weekend.

    SO SOON! EEEK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a blast :) :) :) I love your pink skirt, how cute!!! And your hair looks AMAZING.

    Your wedding is coming up. SOON! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um your hair looks so perfect as always. Just how do you do itttttt??? And I'm in love with your hot pink skirt ... so bachelorette and barbie-esque!!! Looks like so much fun, I can't wait to see your wedding day pics. Hurry up and get married already.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like so much fun!! I lovee your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a wonderful time!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay looks like so much fun! Love your hair and your bright pink skirt. You look like the perfect bachelorette.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wooo girl looks like a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are too cute!

    glad you had a blast :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yay looks like so much fun! Love the pink sash. Have to have one of those of course :) You looked amazing and it really looks like you had a perfect bachelorette weekend. Now the countdown the big party officially begins!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like a SUPER fab time!! Yay! The pictures definitely do the talking haha

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look so pretty! Sounds like a good time. That first pic of you is my favorite. It looks like the shot that got the festivities started! haha

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just love Bachelorette parties! Looks like you had a fabulous time. I die over your giant pink party cup at the bowling alley. LOVE it! And I also love your hot pink pencil skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like fun! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your pink pimp cup!! I spy lots of bottles of skinny girl!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks like you had SO much fun!!!
    You look gorgeous! Share your hair secrets with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a fun weekend!!! :) Looks like a weekend you will remember forever! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!