5.01.2012

Neutrogena Product Review!

Hi Friends!

I have some product reviews for you pretty ladies today so GET EXCITED!

Don't you love reading about new beauty products? I do! I'm always on the hunt for a great foundation, eyeliner, shampoo, curling iron, etc and I love to read reviews in magazines and on blogs before I make my purchases.

On Friday I opened my mailbox to find my latest BzzAgent package! I love getting packages in the mail anyway but this one was especially exciting because I knew it was filled with fantastic Neutrogena products!

Here's a photo of my loot....sorry for the low quality iphone photo



1.) Neutrogena Revitalizing Lip Balm (in 3 different colors)


The Review.....

In all seriousness....I don't know how I ever lived without this stuff. You see I'm the type of girl who is addicted to chapstick/lip balm but I also LOVE color. Normally I am always stuck using 2 products....gliding on some chapstick then topping it off with lipstick, but now I can do this all in 1 step!!!
This lip balm is AMAZING - my favorite color is called "Petal" but it comes in 6 different shades that you ladies can choose from. Just by using this for a few days my lips are softer and smoother and I love it! This product has become a new staple in my life in just a few short days. It's official....I'm addicted!


The eyeliner couldn't have landed in my mailbox at a better time. I was fresh out of my current eye pencil and needed a replacement ASAP! Typically I'm skeptical of any eyeliner that says it "glides on" because normally for me gliding=smudging! I always end up looking like I have 2 black eyes by the end of the night. This Neutrogena Nourishing Eyeliner DOES NOT SMUDGE! Seriously...I wouldn't lie to you! So far I have used it every day since Friday and it doesn't wear off or fade! 
It comes in 4 different shades - I have been using the Cosmic Black and absolutely LOVE it! 


I'm not going to lie...I have terrible under eye circles...always have! I wake up on a normal week day and it looks like I somehow turned into a raccoon over night.....it's NOT attractive. This Brightening Eye Perfector really helps mask my under eye circles! I also have enjoyed using it on my eyelids too almost like a primer for my eyeshadow. The only downfall here is that I chose "fair" as my shade when I probably should have chosen "light" but that was totally my mistake! Live & learn right? 
Once my spray tan wears off this color will probably match my skin tone a little better so I'm not giving up on it yet!


So all in all I am loving all 3 of these Neutrogena products! I've always enjoyed this brand because most of their products multi-task. I love when I can save some $$ by purchasing 1 item that tackles 3 steps!


11 comments:

  1. What is BzzAgent?? Is it like Birchbox? I love Neutrogena products, too!

    xo
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have horrible under eye circles...they just developed. I'm convinced because it's because I'm so pale...I need a tan. But I picked up the ELF concealer and it didn't cover very well, so I am now off to get this one today! Love reviews:)

    xoKylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of BzzAgent! Yay for fun products!

    I just did an elf vlog on my blog today, I LOVE looking at new makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love me some product reviews!! I'm addicted to chapstick so I'll have to check out those lip balms. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh I am in desperate need of an eyeliner that doesn't smudge. I can rub mine up over my eyebrows during allergy season, worst! Thanks for the tips :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just signed up for BzzAgent! Question, how long did it take to get a campaign and receive product?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just wrote all this down to go check out at the store ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. o0oo I didn't even know about those Neutrogena lip balms! They look good!!

    http://olgasrecord.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. i have always been drawn to Neutrogena's make-up line, just bought some mascara of theirs and I love it!! i will have to try the other products you reviewed here

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am going to try the lip balm. Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love that quote about loving your decisions...so true!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!