5.03.2012

Happy Hour Link Up - Bachelorette Parties!

Happy Thursday, Lovelies!

In the real world....I have approximately 7 hours until I am meeting with my ladies for happy hour!! We are going to the Billy Currington/David Nail/Kip Moore concert tonight and I couldn't be more excited!

If it wasn't raining out I was seriously considering wearing a "red sun dress" to get Kip Moore's attention....




In Blogger world its time for happy hour NOW!!! Link up with Jenn from Going the Distance to join in on the fun....


Today's discussion....Bachelorette Parties!!!

My girls and I have finalized the plans for my bachelorette party (which is 4 short weeks away) and I'm excited to share the details with you all!

Friday night (June 1st) some of my favorite ladies are flying into town - we are going to all get together for dinner and drinks and have a sleepover at my condo complete with cheesy 80's/90's movies (think Dirty Dancing, Romy & Michelle's High School Reunion etc). 

Saturday morning we will be waking up early and heading north to the beach for the day! 

Imagine this....only we will probably look much MORE sloppy and much LESS classy than these ladies....
And instead of holding an umbrella I will probably be holding a cocktail....





Source: tinyurl.ms via zella on Pinterest


After the beach we are checking into a hotel in Portsmouth, NH, getting ready, then going out to dinner for some fantastic margaritas and Mexican dishes....my favorite!

Source: weheartit.com via Megan on Pinterest


Wherever the night takes us after dinner is a mystery! All I know is there will be lots of dancing, lots of laughing and hopefully some cheesy 80's/90's cover bands because that is right up my alley! Thankfully we can just walk back to our hotel afterwards:)

Now the big question is....what to where?

My sissy gave me this cute little tank as a bridal shower gift.....I'm thinking maybe this with my hot pink mini skirt from Express?? And heels of course:)

What do you all recommend? What did you wear to your bachelorette party? I can't dress up TOO much....this is Portsmouth not Vegas....


I have 4 weeks to start detoxing for this night....I can't wait to party with all my favorite ladies:)

Cheers, friends!

17 comments:

  1. Aw, so exciting. I love that tank top girl. ROCK IT!!! I say dress it up with the hot pink skirt, it's your bachelorette partay. I'm so jealous about your concert tonight I LOVE Billy Currington & Kip Moore!

    Have FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the tank is totally cute! Your friends should all wear black shirts out that night or something so yours stands out!
    Sounds like an awesome time!! :) Can't wait to hear all about it after it all goes down!
    Thanks for linking up again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun at that concert!!! SO jealous!!! I love that tank by the way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So exciting!!! I can't wait to read all about it :)
    I wore a little black dress. It was a bit dressier than anyone else but hey, you're the bride. You can wear what you want!

    ReplyDelete
  5. bachelorette parties are the BEST! have an awesome time :) ps- love that VS tank- i had it in both black and white for my wedding HAHA! XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds like a fabulous bachey party. No real stress, just good quality fun!

    I love the idea of the tank, pink skirt and heels! You will be a knockout fo sho!

    WOW, your wedding is so close, so excited for you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. stopping by for Happy Hour. Have a wonderful time at your Bachelorette party.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just wore a bride tshirt and capris! (It was super warm in all the bars) it was white and had the word bride on it. Then my bridesmaids made me where all this funny stuff! The theme of the party was hot pink! Where something pink or bride! (My opinion, plus you will get free drinks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. sounds like it's going to be a great weekend!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sounds like such a fun weekend!! I love the idea of that tank with a hot pink skirt. Hottie!! :) I hope you have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wooo! i have 4 weeks until mine as well :) lets swap stories! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think the tank with a pink skirt would be super cute! Especially if its a more laid back type of town that you're going out in. How fun, your weekend sounds like a blast! I can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My girls and I are doing similar tanks for Friday night then dresses for Saturday. The tanks say "Bride & Co." Mine is white and I'm wearing it with JR wedges and a pair of tiffany blue shorts and my girls' tanks are black with jean shorts. You're going to have such a fun time - beach time is a must for bachelorette parties!

    ReplyDelete
  14. cute tank, i have the black one! sounds like a fun weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Have a great time at your concert! I love the tank top!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Finding just the right bachelorette t-shirt is a must. I found a selection here: http://www.themed-party-ideas.com/bachelorette-t-shirts.php

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is super, super cute. The tank top, everything. You know, I think this classy bridal shower might do with a couple of non-cheesy games. http://www.bridalbananas.com/book-of-love-wedding-reception-game

    By the way some of your pictures aren't working :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!