5.10.2012

A Great Surprise and Sweet & Sour Showers!


Happy Thursday, Friends!


I can't believe it is STILL raining in Boston. This is starting to get real depressing:( 
Yesterday early evening I was relaxing on the couch, enjoying a nice glass of red, being depressed about this yucky weather when I received an e-mail from Miss Lindsey at the Bargain Blonde on my iphone......


Is this real life??

I never win anything!!!

So I went on over to her blog to make sure I wasn't being punk'd......and there I saw my face as her grand prize winner!!


Thanks again, Lindsey!! I can't wait to get my e.l.f Essential Professional brush set!! EEK!:)

Moving right along....

For today....you can find me over at Sweet & Sour Showers sharing (once again) the adorable details from my wine-themed bridal shower that I loved so much!

You can check out my post HERE!

Make sure you leave some love for the beautiful ladies behind Sweet & Sour Showers....they are sweethearts!

Until tomorrow, lovelies:)



7 comments:

  1. yayy! congrats on winning the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again for guest posting and congrats on your big win! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the give away! That's a great win!! & I love the girls of Sweet & Sour Showers! They are so creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! Lucky duck :) Enjoy!! Your shower was super cute, about to go check out the post!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha congrats!!! Going to read your guest post, love me some Leah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ummm, i am in ultimate depression with this horrible weather. it is the WORST. will it ever be sunny ever again :'( wahhh!!! so happy for you that you won the fabulous makeup brushes! XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. lucky!!! i entered too!!! sending prayers of warm weather your way!!!!

    Im currently having a Moroccan Oil Hair Products Giveaway on my blog! You should check it out if you haven't already!

    xo Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!