5.18.2012

Fun Photo Fridays!

We've Made it to Friday!!!

Things I'm Looking Forward to this Weekend....

Bridesmaids coming to my house for sangria & wedding crafts
A 10:00 am facial tomorrow morning
A mani and pedi with my big sis
Finalizing the flower order for the wedding
Meeting M at the Golf Course for dinner (and buffalo chicken nachos maybe?)
80 degree weather and SUN!
A Bridal Shower for a family friend


Time for FUN PHOTO FRIDAYS!


Link up below!



Page: Twenty-Two


Today I am jumping back into this photo...



I am going to be climbing aboard the Norwegian Pride of America in FORTY THREE DAYS to visit Hawaii so I thought this picture was fitting:) 

As I was asking M the other night....what's better than being on a cruise ship? I realized the answer is NOTHING!

All you do on a cruise is eat delicious food, drink frozen fruity concoctions, wear a bikini for 15 hours a day and you don't have to worry about doing your hair or putting on makeup....tell me....what sounds better than that??

Take me back there NOW! Also...is it just me or do I look like I have a sock tan in the picture above? I swear I don't wear tube socks with my bikini....





10 comments:

  1. a facial AND a mani/pedi? I want your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like SUCH an amazing weekend girlie!!!

    Have a blast! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a perfect weekend :) :) enjoy your facial!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love going on cruises. It's the best vacation ever, no driving, no spending money on food, etc. It's like a hotel that just moves to wherever you want to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There really is nothing better than being on a cruise ship. I love this link-up, definitely going to be joining in on it in the near future! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy friday love!!! I have been crazy busy lately and just catching up on your blog now :) Looks like u have a great weekend planned and now you are making me crave sangria!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this picture and you're right, there is NOTHING better than being on a cruise!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never been on a cruise but it sure sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. yay for wedding crafts with the girls

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!