5.07.2012

Dear Monday...


Dear Monday....why do you have to come so soon? I was on a roll this weekend doing some spring cleaning and drinking skinny margaritas while wearing sweatpants....now I have to wake up early, iron my clothes and sit behind a desk for 9 hours....what's up with that??

Dear Sunshine....thanks for coming out today....since it's Monday I really needed to see you in order to get myself out of bed this morning.

Dear Boston Celtics....Thanks for destroying the Atlanta Hawks last night...it made for zero yelling and a very enjoyable Sunday evening in my condo.

Dear Leftover Chinese Food in my Fridge....since I ate your friend (mr. leftover pizza) for lunch today I need to eat something healthy for dinner....so I'd appreciate it if you would scram and quit tempting me everything I open the refrigerator door.

Dear Leftover Pitcher of Skinny Margaritas in my Fridge....see my letter to Chinese Food above.

Dear Teresa Giudice....you have forced me to a new level of low....I found myself actually yelling "you are such a freaking idiot" at the TV while watching the latest episode of RHONJ....thank you for that.

Dear Bargain Blonde....Thank you for introducing me to Impractical Jokers on TruTV....I watched 4 episodes on my DVR this weekend and was in tears from laughing so hard.

Dear New Shark Vacuum....you have actually made vacuuming my condo an enjoyable experience and now there is a lot less cat hair clinging to everyone's pants when they come over to visit me....so thanks

Dear Yoga Pants....I know...it's been awhile:(

Until Tuesday, friends!

21 comments:

  1. i have a shark vacuum too! works great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was doing the same thing last night with Teresa! I just posted that I wanted to punch her and kiss Melissa. What has gotten into her, she's seriously a moron!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?? I couldn't imagine having an argument with her...I would lose it!!

      Delete
  3. Teresa is a psycho! All I remember is the table cloth scene from last season...

    Have you tried the White Peach Skinny Girl Margaritas? I love the original, but this flavor is not good at all. Just fyi :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have NOT tried that flavor..thanks for the heads up!!

      Delete
  4. HAHA - amen to the sunshine!! I am SO glad to finally be getting some rays here in boston :) hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHA I forced my poor boyfriend to watch Housewives last night, and all he could say was..Oh my god I cant watch this they are SO stupid..over and over...He's ashamed to be from NJ when he sees that :) and YES I yelled at the TV too

    ReplyDelete
  6. obsessed with my shark! aren't they the best?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. two things....chinese food sounds amazing!! Could very well be my dinner tonight. Good call!! :)
    second... I LOVE Impractical Jokers! Hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I almost threw something at the TV last night because of Teresa... She makes me so mad that I at one point liked her....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Monday comes too fast!!!!! I hate it! And oh man you're a clerics fan?! Laker fan here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a shark vacuum too and LOVE LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I did the SAME thing to Theresa Guidici! She is SUCH a moron! I wonder how she feels watching it back and seeing that she's an idiot!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ha! These are hilARious. Love my Shark, btw...a little too much....

    ReplyDelete
  13. My Shark is one of my FAVORITE things! It makes cleaning easy & awesome! And girrrrrl you should have heard the things I was yelling at Teresa last night during RHONJ - she's flipped her wig! haha
    Oh yeah and if you need someone to come over and drink those leftover margaritas with you then holla at ya girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mondays are the worst. Seriously....worst!!!
    I need this skinny girl recipe!!!! I am always looking for something good to make!!!
    Hope your Tuesday is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. been a long time since i saw my yoga pants too!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. RHONJ is my favorite! Teresa is a crazy lady, and she used to be my favorite, who knew?

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh yes theresa who would have thought?? i'm glad carolyn is separating herself that theresa, she needs to

    ReplyDelete
  18. Theresa was RIDICULOUS on Housewives this weekend. She is totally the new (just as insane) Danielle.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hahahha this whole thing made me laugh :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!