5.30.2012

Countdown to Girls Weekend and Oh How Pinteresting!

Don't you just love short work weeks?? Just when you think it's only Tuesday....BAM!! You get a nice surprise and realize you're already half way to the weekend! 

I can't wait for this weekend in particular because its my bachelorette party weekend!!!!!!!!!!! When the clock hits 5 on Friday I will be out of here and on my way to spending a fantastic weekend with my girls....CAN'T WAIT!


We are officially 2 days away from....



Are you already anticipating the recap?? I am! :)


Now its time for Oh How Pinteresting Wednesdays with Michelle from the Vintage Apple!



google






Source: imgfave.com via Shannon on Pinterest






15 comments:

  1. Have fun this weekend!

    Love these pins and the summer one is so true summer is over so quickly!

    http://mylifemyway14.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have so much fun! YAY summer. Can't wait to see the post about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have the most amazing Bachelorette party weekend EVER!!!! Every soon to be bride deserves it!!! Can't wait to hear about it!!! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh have fun this weekend!! Don't get too wild haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. EKKKK! YAY! GAH! SO EXCITED!!!

    almost girls weeekened!!!! YAY FOR YOU!

    love your pins, they may be on my pin board now!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun this weekend!! Can't wait to hear all about it/

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAVE FUN this weekend :) So excited to read about it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the quote about disappointments--it's SO true!
    I hope you have a FAB time this weekend and yes, I can not wait to hear the recap! I'm sure it will be a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am totally excited for the recap already. Have an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't believe your big day is almost here!!
    I can't wait to see pictures!!!
    Have so much fun this weekend!!!
    XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i LOVE that "disappointments" pin...so true!

    have a blast at your bachelorette party!!!! so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have a blast this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have a super fun girls weekend! Make sure to blog about it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What are the bach plans?? have a blast girl!

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the pins! the one about johnny depp is so funny!!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!