5.22.2012

CALLING ALL BRIDES and WIVES (for guest posts)

So if you learn one thing about me from reading this blog it's this...

I like things VERY organized...

I have detailed spreadsheets, charts and checklists for our wedding and I like things done in a quick and orderly fashion. 

If I ask you (yes M I'm talking to you) to do something to help for the wedding and then I ask about it 4 days later I expect it to be done.....and if it's not done you can expect I will flip out and possibly rip your face off.

Remember this pin I posted last Wednesday? This pretty much sums up my life right now...





Since my patience is limited and my anxiety is reaching an all time high right now you can find me at home, crossing things off my neatly organized checklists and waiting for the day I can exhale and say "everything is prepared for our big day." My mind has been too jumbled to think about blogging which is why I have been SLACKING!

But....

SINCE I am so organized and since I will be away....getting married and frolicking in my bikini in Hawaii in exactly 1 MONTH! I am preparing now to set up some guest posts for the days I will be away....

CALLING ALL BRIDES & WIVES!
I will need SEVERAL guest posters to cover for me those 2 weeks!

If you would like to share the details of your wedding day, your honeymoon and your experience as a newlywed on Page:Twenty-Two SEND ME AN E-MAIL! I will reach out to all of you soon with the details:) and the details will probably be shared via some highly organized spreadsheet...

8 comments:

  1. I would love to guest post for you about living as a newlywed. My husband and I have been married for 5 years, so I can lend a "longer-term" experience. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy moley- 1 month away?! thats crazy lady!! so excited for you :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to guest post for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ill guest post for you love :) I should start thinking about mine as well! eeks! Maybe we can guest post for one another!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That ecard is fabulous! I felt the same way in the month before our wedding!

    I'd love to guest post about our wedding or honeymoon! let me know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you need a guest post from a bride almost done planning I would love to help out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i would love to guest post for you - as a newlywed, 8 months in (friday) so let me know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just saw this post. If you need more married guest while your gone I would love to give it a shot!! Let me know! :)



    hahahahahhah "you can expect I will flip out and possibly rip your face off!" My feelings EXACTLY towards the end of our engagement!!!
    And the ecard below it about RSVP I completely agree. How hard is it to say YES or NO!!
    hahah too funny! I feel your pain. I promise it will all be worth it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!