4.17.2012

Who's Your Doppelganger??

Hi Friends!!

I'm excited to link up with Raven today for her "Who's Your Doppelganger?" link up!


Let me start by telling you all that when I read Raven's post where she talked about this link up for the first time I thought of one thing and one thing only.....


Yes....your eyesight is fine.....
that IS David Spade. 

I had a flashback to a bad haircut I got in middle school. It was so bad that my sisters and their friends called me David. I laughed it off at the time and then proceeded to cry myself to sleep every night until my hair grew out......and NO I will not show you all a picture:)

In fact they STILL call me David and my parents even jumped on board. 
My mom texted me from Las Vegas a couple years ago and said "I didn't know you were here??" then proceeded to send me a picture text of a promo poster of David Spade's comedy show!

Good one, Mom :(

Luckily when my hair grew out in high school I started getting told I looked like a more attractive celebrity....



I'm not sure if it was just the haircut I had but a lot of people used to tell me I looked like Ashlee Simpson back in the day. What do you think?

Here's what the Celeb-Generator is telling me though....


I didn't even get ONE WOMAN!!! And come on.... I know this pic was taken on Spring Break 08 and I had a great tan but 83% match with Danny Glover??

I'm legit dying right now....D-Y-I-N-G!!!

Hey Raven....I'll take Tracey Gold any day of the week....want to trade??

I need a drink right now.....Someone PLEASE give me a doppelganger that is a WOMAN and that isn't going to make me cry myself to sleep tonight.....

Here are some photos you can use to compare....





I'm counting on you guys!!!! Please help me!!






36 comments:

  1. Awwww you are so pretty!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhaha. I am still laughing about david spade. he is rather pretty, but sweetie, you look soooooo much better than him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and I say carrie underwood ... love her. and you are just as gorgeous as she is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you look very similar to Ashlee Simpson! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely see Ashlee Simpson!! David Spade!?!?!? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. In the very last picture I see Dianna Agron from Glee :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay -- I am going to go with Jennie Garth - 90210!

    Just found your blog thru the link-up :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is HILARIOUS!!! Don't feel bad....That stupid thing said I have 72% of the same facial features at BEN AFFLECK!. hahahaa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shannon that is too funny! I am scared to do mine!People always tell me I look like Tara Reid (pre-anorexia),but either way she's always been trashy looking to me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you do not look like a dude. i TOTALLY see ashlee simpson, but you're way prettier.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can definitely see Ashlee Simpson!
    Danny Glover is TOO funny.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh! That is ridiculous, hah! Wow. You are gorgeous girl! I can see the Ashlee Simpson resemblance, but of course you are a lot prettier!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ashlee yes, Danny Glover no.... how funny!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You do look like Ash Simpson! But much better. I only got men when I went on that site too!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's retarded. Danny Glover? Maybe you were the random one they wanted to play a joke on..who knows. But don't take it seriously!
    And you do look like AShlee, she is cute, but you are much prettier!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Bahahaha! Danny Glover is geeking me out right now. You are gorgeouss and I can see Ashlee Simpson, not a freakin man!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can see Ashlee Simpson and maybe a TINY hint of Paris Hilton

    ReplyDelete
  18. I didn't know you were a black middle aged man... You totally had me fooled for a gorgeous blonde... Your good Shannon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Haha those are terrible matches but so hilarious! i think Ashlee Simpson is actually a pretty good match for you!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I definitely see Ashlee Simpson!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. You are so pretty!! I see Ashlee Simpson! I L.O.L. with David Spade!!

    Looking forward to following your cute blog! Stopping in from Raven's hop!

    Kristine from TheFoleyFam - Unedited

    ReplyDelete
  22. I definitely see Ashlee Simpson! Youre gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  23. YOU ARE STUNNING. Danny Glover?!?!?! Seriously?!?! I'm laughing so hard!!! All guys??? What's wrong with this thing!!!!! hahahaha!!! I saw a comment say Diana Agron from Glee and I kinda see it! You are much prettier though!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I definitely see Ashlee Simpson!

    ReplyDelete
  25. HAHAHAH it was all i could do to NOT LOL at work. haha danny glover!? no way. i can kind of see ashlee simpson...and you look like one of my friends.

    hahaha...danny glover. that's rich.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Danny Glover!!! hahahahahaha. I do see the Ashlee Simpson!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. hahahahhahahah danny glover! i think you can be compared to pretty much any gorgeous blonde celebrity out there. carrie underwood?

    ReplyDelete
  28. Ok, so. Number one. You are adorable.
    Number two. You definitely look a little like Ashlee Simpson... but cute Ashlee Simpson, not grungy, raggedy hair, lip synching Ashlee Simpson.

    Your Danny Glover comment had me close to tears. New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Bahaha you most def o not look like a man.
    I can see Ashlee somewhat.

    ReplyDelete
  30. That is the WORST picture of Ron Howard ever! You are making my matches not seem so bad- and I was paired with Nock Nolte and Richard Dryfus! My husband apparently looks like Tyra Banks and Neve Campbell.

    ReplyDelete
  31. oh my goodness! I can't believe it brought those guys up!! too funny :) you are very pretty... probably Ashlee Simpson??


    {I have a giveaway going on right now & would love for you to enter! amyreneonline.com}

    ReplyDelete
  32. Bahahahaha! You are gorgeous! i def think Ashlee Simpson!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. You definitely dont look like a boy! You are cuter than Ashlee too!

    ReplyDelete
  34. omg. i.die.
    You look NOTHING like danny glover or any other man!

    i can totally see ashley simpson though!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hahaha that is ridiculous!! I can't stop laughing, I def see Ashlee Simpson though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!