4.11.2012

Wednesday...

Wednesday....

Normally Wednesdays are the days that drag. 
Wednesday is the middle of the work week, we're all trying to get over the "hump" and Wednesday is my night to go STRAIGHT to the gym after work. I get exhausted just thinking about it.
Ever since I've started linking up for "Oh How Pinteresting Wednesdays" I've had a bit more of a spring in my step on hump day. 
Thanks to Michelle at the Vintage Apple - I now LOVE Wednesdays!

Time to link up!


google







Source: goo.gl via Shannon on Pinterest






Source: wanelo.com via Shannon on Pinterest




10 comments:

  1. I really love that first pin. That's such a sweet idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pins, and yay for little things that make the day easier!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of those quotes, especially the one referencing 50 shades of grey-ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that first pin!! And that last dress is gorgeous! I hope you have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the wedding pins and I especially love the "get well cards on the mantel"! That's actually a great idea lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those bracelets and watch.... I DIE! Great pins hun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your pins - especially all the wedding ones!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love pinning and posting on Wednesday. It's easy & FUN! I like the titanic pin, so true!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all of your pins! I love the last wedding one and the quote about the ark/titanic. Hope you had a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!