4.04.2012

Oh How Pinteresting - Warm Weather Wardrobe!



We've made it to Hump Day!

As I mentioned yesterday we are getting closer to the warmer weather so I thought today I would share with you my Warm Weather Wardrobe pins!

This year I am LOVING bright colored skinnys, HIGH wedge sandals, maxi dresses and of course....ANYTHING YELLOW! 

There's nothing better than living in maxi dresses. AM I RIGHT? They are so comfortable, flowy AND forgiving....so you can have several Sam Summers and not feel like your gut is hanging over your shorts....my kind of summer wardrobe:)

Head on over to the Vintage Apple to link up with Michelle and show off your pins!


google




Source: urbanog.com via Shannon on Pinterest



Source: obaz.com via Samantha on Pinterest

Source: shopbop.com via Adriana on Pinterest


Source: wanelo.com via JCrystal on Pinterest

16 comments:

  1. I adore that yellow pleated maxi! It's so pretty and feminine. Plus I just bought mint greens skinnies so that outfit using them is great inspiration :) Great pins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love maxi's...I can't wait for the warmer weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm. I love spring! Love that Stella & Dot one ... I'm a sucker for green! Cute pins.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am also a maxi lover (got one on right now)...
    Glad your blog decided to show up on blogger, I've been missing you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oohh I need a new maxi :) Also just got a pair of red skinnies I'm dying to wear! Great inspiration!

    xo
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that picture of Lauren Conrad. I think that's her :S Anyway such a cute outfit! My husband for some unknown and clearly CRAZY reason hates coloured jeans :( Maybe I'll show him this picture! And if not, I'll wear them anyway haha. He married me. He'll deal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I should probably hop on the colored jeans bandwagon before it rolls on by. I like the paler colors, that mint is to die for. and with some light metallic sandals and a white flowy top it'd be the perfect amount of color without being all "WOAH HOT PANTS!".... I wonder how my man would feel about colored pants. Not that I care a lot. But his reaction could be amusing.. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh I love those sandals and that green dress..so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those coral pants and that cute blue dress....can I have them now please??? :) Love your taste, girl...no wonder we are bloggy friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I NEED that last dress. LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I am into the mullet dress. I think I need one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love these pins! I am so obsessed with maxis it is not even funny!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am looking for the perfect summer wedge!! can you believe I have never even tried on a maxi dress?? im a strange one lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want that Lauren Conrad outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. All those pins are awesome! Going to repin them (:

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!