4.27.2012

Fun Photo Fridays!

Happy Friday to All!!!





First things first....thank you all for the great advice regarding my rehearsal dinner dress!! You all have given me a lot to ponder and I can't wait to go shopping! 

Are we all glad today is Friday??
I am exhausted today and I have no reason to be. I sat on my couch after dinner last night and 3 DVR'd episodes of The Client List later....here I am back at work!!

Things I'm looking forward to this weekend

Making pizza at home with M tonight
Having my 2nd bridal gown fitting tomorrow
My nephew's first birthday party
Celebrating the birthdays of 2 friends with dinner and drinks
My niece (and Goddaughter's) baptism
Finishing up some wedding DIY projects

That's a lot to look forward to and I can't wait:) Maybe I'll even throw a mani & pedi into the mix....the possibilities are endless!



Page: Twenty-Two



Photos are memories for us to keep and share...so let's start sharing them!! Whether you are sitting in your cubicle until 5:00 today or dozing off in a boring class there is probably some other place you wish you could
be right now, right?? So let's have at it.... if you could transport yourself back to a moment in one of your favorite photographs which one would you choose today??

Today I am jumping back into this photo...



Today when I stepped outside it was cold out.....and the first words out of M's mouth were "Why does it feel like freaking Fall outside? It's April!" So on my drive to work I reminisced about this trip we took to Vermont with my family this past fall. With the cold breeze hitting my face this morning all I wanted was a cup of warm apple cider....is that weird? Tuesday is May 1st.....Typical New England for ya!





9 comments:

  1. I have been watching The Client List, too! Am I crazy or was this show a movie on Lifetime at one point??

    Enjoy your pizza :)

    xo
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you're not crazy! It was a movie a year or two ago and now they've done a spin off series - its a little different than the movie but regardless... I'm addicted!:)

      Delete
  2. oh that gosh darn pig. gets me every single time. every time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a fun weekend! I found your blog from Erin at shades of gray and a pinch of pink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo glad it is Friday :) Hope you have a lovely weekend beautiful! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your boots in that picture! I am dying for summer but I do love the fall. I bet Vermont was really pretty to see!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you are going to have a great weekend!! I will be stuck working :( off to catch up on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your hair in this picture!!!!! :) ( the one with your sunglasses on and green shirt)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!