3.01.2012

Still Sick & Its Ok Thursdays!

Happy Thursday Lovelies and Happy March!

It seems like my cold is going to get worse before it gets better. I'm still suffering from severe Rudolph nose and a disgusting cough. I feel like the people around me want to put me in quarantine.
I wish I was in bed right now....



But not until I participate in one of my favorite link ups! 
Its Ok Thursdays with Neely from A Complete Waste of Makeup!



Its Ok Thursdays



Its Ok...

That there is a mountain of tissues on my nightstand

That there is a mountain of Dunkin Donuts receipts in my car

That even though I prefer Starbucks coffee I get Dunkins before work because the location is more convenient

That I have eaten way too much pizza in the last week

That I am anxious about my bridal gown fitting in 24 days

That the last 2 points are probably correlated in some way:)

That I am depressed Glee isn't new again until April 10th

That I forgot to buy deodorant at Target on Sunday so I have been wearing M's deodorant all week (at least its supposed to smell like Fiji? Whatever that means)

That when I go to my favorite restaurant the waitress says "Let me guess...Merlot and you'll be starting with the nachos?" everytime (and she's always right)

That I'm treating myself to a facial tonight (even though I look like Rudolph)

That all I want to do is sleep but I feel lazy when I lay in bed all day...even when I'm sick

That even though yesterday I said I wasn't going to complain about the snow...I'm complaining - its wet, heavy, it made me 10 minutes late to work today and it gives me serious road rage.

What's OK with you today?

15 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon, I was sick a couple weeks ago and I definitely got worse before I got better. I didn't know what was going on! I love your OKs, they made me laugh. Especially the pizza, Dunkin Donuts and your favorite restaurant. Being late in the snow definitely gives me road rage! I hated driving in the big snow storms when I lived in Denver!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! Well, I hope you feel better soon...feeling crummy is never a good thing!
    Sending you get well wishes...and dunkin donut dreams? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better soon! Get as much rest as possible! & kudos to you for putting up with the snow for 1 day... I couldn't handle it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better soon!! Being that sick wears you out AND your going to work. I bet you pass out as soon as you get home from work.

    My husband would be over the moon happy if he ate that much pizza in one week. He will eat pizza anyway he can get it.

    I have never had a facial. I hear it's kind of painful and I dont do pain. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear you on the SNOW I am so done with winter. I could eat PIZZA everday if I wasn't so worried about packing on the pounds!! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you feel better soon, hopefully the facial will help!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Feeeeeeeeeeeel better pretty girl! So jealous of your facial, I TOTALLY need one!

    Boy deodorant is just weird!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Feel better soon!! I get the same way with driving and the snow, I just get so crabby!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Get well soon Shannon! Ok so I've had to use my husbands deoderant once or twice before because ran out and I hadn't bought any yet...at least M's smelled good! haha. A facial sounds awesome, I bet it will feel nice especially since your sick!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sending you sunshine and warmth to make you feel better :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yuck, sorry you are sick. Hopefully it will be out of your system soon and you can be back to normal! Good luck with your fitting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you start felling better soon! Thanks for sharing that e-card i literally just laughed so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Feel better! Hope you enjoyed your facial. If you ever have a Monday off and want a facial I will hook you up!

    ReplyDelete
  14. feel better!! I cant wait for my dress fitting, the count down is on for us

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!