3.23.2012

ShoeDazzle Surprise and Fun Photo Fridays!




Happy Friday, Lovebugs!!!

We made it to the end of the work week and we made it to Hunger Games premiere weekend!! YAY!

First things first. I have a question for you ladies.  

Q: What is  better than seeing this on your door step??



A: NOTHING!

I had this bad boy waiting on my front steps when I got home yesterday! My new boots are in! M & I are doing a "Rock the Dress" photo shoot the Sunday after our wedding and I wanted to wear boots instead of stilettos for a more "rustic" look....What do you think??






Moving on to FUN PHOTO FRIDAYS! Link up with me, pretties:)


Page: Twenty-Two



Photos are memories for us to keep and share...so let's start sharing them!! Whether you are sitting in your cubicle until 5:00 today or dozing off in a boring class there is probably some other place you wish you could be right now, right?? So let's have at it.... if you could transport yourself back to a moment in one of your favorite photographs which one would you choose today??

Today I am jumping back into this photo...



What's better than that sunshine??
I love it! This was taken 4th of July Weekend 2011. Me, one of my besties, her man and M.
TAKE ME BACK THERE NOW! A corona in my hand and great tunes on the boat.....







14 comments:

  1. The boots will look adorable! How is shoe dazzle? I was wondering if I should try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Maybe I will have to give shoedazzle a try also...I am a boot addict!

    xo
    Sam
    www.confessionsofarealestatediva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE! I love Shoedazzle. I've taken a couple months off to save $$, but it's such a great deal!

    Happy Friday!

    Keep Shining,
    Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER cute boots!! Love your idea for your pictures!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love me some new shoes and I LOVE that pic of y'all in the sun!!! Such a great picture!! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to be back in that picture too if I were you, looks like it was a fun day! Have a great Friday and a great weekend girlie!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwww sweet boots! Gonna look fabulous!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the boots- what a fun idea!! Can't wait for Hunger Games!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maybe this is a silly question, but what is a rock the dress photo shoot?

    On another note...

    I tagged you in my post today!!

    http://whenoneplusoneequalsfour.blogspot.com/2012/03/ive-been-tagged.html

    Hope you'll play along!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE that song! And your boots!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute boots!!

    i was recently "tagged" and i have passed it on to you,so you are now "it"! the questions and rules are on my blog...if you feel like participating :)

    happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. When I see a package on my front porch when I pull in the driveway I dart towards that box so fast everytime! It's like Christmas!! Love the boots very cute!!!

    Like the Rock the Dress idea. Never heard of it. Hope there will be pictures you will share with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE the boots, and love that pic! Damn you were rockin that swimsuit girlie!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!