3.28.2012

Mixing it up - What I'm Loving Wednesdays!

I'm about the mix things up here. 

I want to keep you all on your pretty little polished toes! 

Today I am participating in "What I'm Loving Wednesdays!" 
Are you excited??


I'm LOVING that my Victoria's Secret shipment came yesterday and now I am swimming in fun, brightly colored bikinis:)


I'm LOVING the song "We are Young" by Fun



I'm LOVING the new Under Armour shorts and headbands I bought this past weekend


I'm LOVING "50 Shades of Grey" by E.L. James:)


I'm LOVING a nice shellac french manicure....and how long it lasts!


I'm LOVING this black and white maxi dress I found at the Burlington Coat Factory


I'm LOVING Neutrogena Triple Moisture Hair Mask


I'm LOVING my dad's recipe for black bean burgers....they are so yummy and now I prefer them to a regular burger!



I'm LOVING that M and I are getting married in 86 days!


What are YOU loving today??






17 comments:

  1. WOW, 86 days awesome!

    <3 those suits!

    That dress is gorgie!!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great loves!!! I love your nails and that dress!
    Your and your fiance are a gorgeous couple!! Your big day will be here before you know it!! So exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!! I got my VS bikinis in the other day - I can't wait to wear them! & your nails look sooo good!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to try this shellac...it's all the rage these days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. does the author's style of writing for 50 shades of grey annoy you? i was thinking about reading it but the blurb i downloaded annoyed me. i know it's a HOT story tho!

    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shann Flann!!! I can't believe I just found you through WILW! Too funny! Your blog is so cute!
    Hope everything is going well with you & the wedding planning! I miss college so much!!
    Follow me? I've only been blogging since like January! just getting the hang of this!
    xoxo
    Kristen
    http://khemp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love VS swimsuits! & i will definitely check out that book :)

    86 days...yayyyyyy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your nails look gorgeous!! :) I'm loving black bean burgers too...soo yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 86 days! That's so exciting!!! & I love those swim suits!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post! I love that song too! 86 days is sooo soon! how exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. ok twin!! loving all that! especially that song!! 68!! woohoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving 50 Shades of Grey as well! I read the 1st one last night/this morning. Could NOT put it down. Can't wait to get the 2nd one!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm loving that song, too! It's fun :)

    and so close to your wedding day!! hope all the planning's going well!

    Happy Wednesday <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. ok sista...give me the scoop on that book? Ive seen so many people post about it so Im thinking I need to download it

    ReplyDelete
  15. 86 days!!! YAY!! Your bikinis look awesome! And those burgers sound yummers! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm jealous of your bikinis! I LOVE that neutrogena hair mask stuff too, it works so well! Cute pic :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!