2.14.2012

Happy V Day!

Happy Valentine's Day to all of my loves out there!


First things first...I participated in a Valentine Card Swap this year with Melina and Summer and was excited to get paired up with Melina herself! If you haven't checked out her blog (Only A Flight Away) yet you should!! And you can do so here:)




This pretty lady sent me an adorable homemade Valentine along with some other fun (and yummy things!) The second I ripped open the package and saw there was chocolate inside I couldn't contain myself! (You know I had given up sugar after all and was having serious withdrawals!) M looked at me like I was a crazy person as I ripped open the box and shoved chocolate in my face. I didn't even have a chance to take a good picture before I dove in! Here are some of the photos of the loot the beautiful Melina sent me:)






I also was lucky enough to receive a Valentine in the mail from Miss P!inky over at P!nk Persistence! I am one lucky lady! I hope M can measure up to all of you ladies tonight when we celebrate Valentine's Day!!!

We have dinner reservations at our favorite steak house tonight so needless to say there will be lots of red wine flowing and lots of stuffing my face. I can hardly contain my excitement:) I will leave you will some photos of my Valentine and I. Have a wonderful day:)













14 comments:

  1. Check out my new giveaway
    Happy Valentines Day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwwwwwww you guys are so precious together! Love the pictures, you look gorgie!

    Glad you liked the card ;)! Love that we are friends!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cards are so cute! Have fun at dinner. Happy Valentines day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldnt have been able to resist the chocolates either so dont feel bad :) You and your man are super cute!!
    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those pictures of you two! Such an adorable couple! Enjoy your wine and steak tonight :) Happy Valentine's Day!

    Bennett Love

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy valentines day! hope you and your future hubs enjoy some delish steak tonight :) what a perfect way to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute pix, happy hearts day :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are amazing ♥
    and i am so happy you liked everything

    haha i had a little box myself when i got
    them for you hahaha ... chocolate is so good girl!

    i hope you have the best day ever ♥


    xoxo
    MELINA ♥
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Valentine's Day you gorgeous, perfect haired girl, you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a great dinner :) cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great gift to get in the mail! You guys are a cute couple. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Valentine's Day! New follower!

    http://sincerelyarizona.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!