2.24.2012

Fun Photo Fridays!

Happy Friday, Friends!!! 


I'm happy to report that I did NOT knock myself out with my kettlebell last night! Day 1 of my 6 week challenge was certainly tougher than I thought but I'm ready to keep on keeping on!


Let's link up for...

Page: Twenty-Two

{GRAB THE BUTTON!}

Photos are memories for us to keep and share...so let's start sharing them!! Whether you are sitting in your cubicle until 5:00 today or dozing off in a boring class there is probably some other place you wish you could be right now, right?? So let's have at it.... if you could transport yourself back to a moment in one of your favorite photographs which one would you choose today?? Link up Below!!

Today I would jump back into this photo...




Since all my mind can seem to think about these days is our honeymoon, I'm jumping back into our last vacation today:) This was taken at one of the restaurants on our Norwegian Cruise last May.

I can tell this was the end of the trip because M ran out of clothes and had to wear shorts to a fancy restaurant. SHAME ON HIM! It clearly didn't bother me too much because I had a great time slugging back some cabernet and finishing BOTH desserts that evening. If you have never been on a cruise before....the myths are true....you will gain at least 5 lbs (or in my case possibly more). That's what happens when you're other half doesn't eat dessert foods. Someone has to step up and clean his plate! I will gladly fill that role any day of the week:)



12 comments:

  1. I'm in love with your outfit! Those desserts look really good! Will be linking up later today with u! Have a great weekend girly!!!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I love remembering past trips and happy moments--it definitely gets me through some harder days.
    This is an uber cute picture!! Love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your picture! Cruises are my favorite and I can imagine why you'd go back to this picture. I am the same way, my clothes will be tight by the end of the week :) My mom would always make my dad get dessert and her and I would spit his in addition to ours :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you survived kettle ball! I could use some sunshine, wine, and dessert right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, can let those goodies go to waste! Sometimes you have to take one for the team!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha I do the same thing...always have to bite the bullet and eat husb's sweets. Someone has to!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You crack me up. Shameful shorts.. I feel like every male still has a pair.

    ReplyDelete
  8. we went on a cruise for our honeymoon and it was amazing... your pic makes me wanna go back to ours too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bet that cruise was amazing! And haha I'd have no problem eating someone else's dessert--someone has to, right?

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute picture! I bet the cruise was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your honesty. No shame ever in finishing two desserts.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello! Lovely blog! I just added myself to your followers for support, and wanted to invite you to come follow my blog and be a part of a fun giveaway I’m having!
    Hope to see you there! Thanks!
    http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/2012/02/and-its-giveaway-time.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!