2.10.2012

Fun Photo Fridays!

Its Friday!!! Let's link up for...

Page: Twenty-Two

{GRAB THE BUTTON!}

Photos are memories for us to keep and share...so let's start sharing them!! Whether you are sitting in your cubicle until 5:00 today or dozing off in a boring class there is probably some other place you wish you could be right now, right?? So let's have at it.... if you could transport yourself back to a moment in one of your favorite photographs which one would you choose today?? Link up Below!!

Today I would jump back into this photo...



This pic was taken on a typical Friday night Junior year of college. 

My girls and I would start the night out by throwing back a couple shots of Dr. McGillicuddys, funnel a beer (or 5), pose for a roomie pic like this one and then hit up the campus parties!! This is making me realize that I had better clothes in college. Every Friday we would hit up Forever 21, Charlotte Russe and Wet Seal after class and get a new top to wear that night. I wonder whatever happened to that black and white tube top? Too bad tube tops aren't acceptable in the "real world" huh? I'd be rocking that shit right now!

I guarantee this song was blasting in the background while this pic was being taken




11 comments:

  1. I have about a million pics with my college roomies too! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boom! Got my link up on today girl! And jammin' out to your Mimms song! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!! I use to go shopping every Thursday for a new top to wear out that weekend. Ahhh, the college days... Have a great Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. DARN DARN DARN DARN!!!! I don't have an old picture to use for this. I do have a fun picture from this weekend, does that work? Psh I don't care, I'm grabbing the button and linking up!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to start linking up with this such a fun idea!! Have a wonderful weekend love!
    xoxo
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE!!
    Oh that song... so many memories.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Reminds me of me and my college friends! You got to love songs like that while you were getting ready! Have a great weekend Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun link up! I may have to hop over here next week! Love the photo. Happy week girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha those outfits totally remind me of my college days. AND the shots and BEER BONGS with my roomies. Aw, I love it and totally miss those days. However, I CANNOT imagine that lifestyle anymore. I'm so old. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love college pics; It's always so fun to look through old pics.
    I'm your newest follower and would love if you followed me back through Google Friend Connect as well :)

    xoxo,
    Paris

    glitteratiandglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. great post and great blog!!! following you now...

    visit my blog tooo...

    http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com/

    kissses!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!