2.03.2012

Fun Photo Fridays!

TGIF!!! Let's link up for...

Page: Twenty-Two

{GRAB THE BUTTON!}

Photos are memories for us to keep and share...so let's start sharing them!! Whether you are sitting in your cubicle until 5:00 today or dozing off in a boring class there is probably some other place you wish you could be right now, right?? So let's have at it.... if you could transport yourself back to a moment in one of your favorite photographs which one would you choose today??

Today I would jump back into this photo...



This photo is my sisters (Brittney & Michele) and I on a night out on the town back in 2007. I rented a party bus for M's 22nd birthday and my sister's joined in on the fun! Here we are flashing our pearly whites at a bar called "The Place" in Boston. What do you think? Do we look alike? We certainly all go to the same hairdresser and dentist that's for sure!

Source: etsy.com via Shannon on Pinterest





11 comments:

  1. So cute, it makes me wish I had a sister or two. And yes, you all have super cute hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! You all are gorgeous. :)

    xx Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww so cute! I am really close to my 2 sisters too :) have a great weekend love!!
    xoxo
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww, i love the place!! i live super close to there, so its always a fun stop for us to stop by at! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. new follower!! Love sister pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOU THREE are gorgeous!!! 100%! Love it!!!!!

    We are so alike with our sissy's, I'm 1 of 3 too!

    Happy friday sweetie! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you all look alike! I have 2 sisters as well. I'm the baby of the 3 ;) More in common. I really liked your link up! Should do it next Friday as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. New follower via Katie's blog The Little Things. How cute is your life yay!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You guys are gorgeous!!!! Sisters are the best.
    Love the fat thigh saying too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This makes me wish I had sisters SO badly! Gorgeous girls :)
    Love the link up! I have so many pictured that I'd love to jump back into!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!