2.29.2012

A Big Thanks and Oh How Pinteresting Wednesdays!

Good morning, friends! There are snow flurries flying in Boston today! We are expected to get a couple inches of snow tonight into tomorrow. I'm not complaining though! This winter has been FANTASTIC. I don't think I've ever seen less snow in a New England winter before!! I'm loving it - I can feel it in the air...spring is on it's way!
(I better knock on wood)

First things first...I want to thank you all for your amazing tips and advice yesterday for our honeymoon! You guys all had such great ideas and you got me Googling all afternoon into the night! I'm excited to visit all of these places and even more excited to visit some of the restaurants you all suggested.
THANK YOU!:)

Moving on to today's Link Up!

Are you beauties ready to see my pins??? Head on over to the Vintage Apple to link up with the beautiful Michelle and show yours off (pins that is....)!



google





Source: google.com via Shannon on Pinterest







I really could have used that anti-theft lunch bag at my old job!! You have no IDEA how many times my lunch was stolen there! Too bad Pinterest didn't exist back then:( Would have saved me many trips to Wendy's.

What are YOU pinning this week?

12 comments:

  1. Haha the anti-theft lunch bag is too funny. Really sad that your lunch got stolen so much! I love the different nail colors! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dress,and I LOVE those nailpolish colors. They are screaming Spring to me, and I want them! You know, my birthday's coming up in 2 weeks, if you wanted to get me something....lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the hunger games quote! I can't wait for the movie to come out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!!! I love that lunch bag! So clever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't get enough of the neons! I love the neon nail polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Digging the neon nail colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that outfit! And I would pick Bruce Jenner too hahah :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the nails! And what a smart idea with the lunch bag! Genius!

    ReplyDelete
  9. the nails!! the lunch bag!!! making fun of the Kardashian's!!! I love it all!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!