1.23.2012

Two In One Day??

Wow! I am truly flattered! Two blog awards in one day? Is it Christmas morning all over again? I don't even have a speech prepared!! I'm feeling like one lucky girl on this fine Monday!


Thank you to Miss Leah from "Keep Your Sunnyside Up" for nominating Page:Twenty-Two for this award! I am honored:) Leah's blog is awesome! She's new to the whole blog world yet she's gaining fans left and right due to her exciting posts and positive attitude! Way to go, girl!:) If you haven't checked out her blog yet I HIGHLY suggest you do...right now!

Part of the deal here is that I am supposed to share 7 random facts about myself. So here goes...

1) Growing up I acted like a tomboy. I wore a Cleveland Indians hat (don't ask me why since I've always been a Red Sox fan) every day and enjoyed collecting crickets in my desk at school and catching frogs from the sewer out front of my house. Now you couldn't pay me enough to go near a cricket, frog, or a sewer for that matter.

2) I am a very competitive, organized, and clean person. I have been compared MANY times to Monica from the TV show Friends and I have no problem with this.

3) I did Irish step dancing for 5 years and I used to be REALLY good at it. Sometimes I wish I didn't stop!

4) Even though I am right handed, I drive, eat and brush my teeth with my left hand.

5) My first job was at a bakery when I was 15...my second job was at a candy shop...you know where I am going with this one:) I have a major sweet tooth.

6) I rarely drink soda...but when I do...it has to be out of a can (no this is not a Dos Equis commercial). Something about soda in a plastic bottle just doesn't do it for me.

7) I am extremely close with my family....I don't know what I would do without them:) I am excited to officially add Mike to our family in 5 months!


Now here are my nominees for the Versatile Blogger Award...Congratulations, Everyone and thanks for writing awesome blogs with unique, versatile content!



I'm on fire and its only Monday:) What will the rest of this amazing week bring?


9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I think we should, Ashlee! It's a lucky day! :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the kind words! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, you are SOOOO sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right there with you on drinking soda from a can! Not sure why, but it is just better that way. Thank you so much for nominating me for the versatile award! Much, much appreciated :)

    Bennett Love
    www.callie-lynch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey girlie!! happy monday to you too! thank you sooo much for the award, I will make my post ASAP! XOXO
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. I nominated you again... I just think you are THAT cool. :) check it out!

    http://vibrantlyvictoria.blogspot.com/2012/01/this-uh-mazing-girl-namesd-courtney.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats pretty lady; how exciting!!! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!