1.18.2012

Oh How Pinteresting Wednesdays!

Yay its Wednesday!! We've made it to hump day, friends! The sun is shining today and I got a great night's sleep (that's what happens when you get into bed at 9:00 I guess). My "to-do" list is a mile long today but I'm going to start my Wednesday morning off by showing you beauties what I've been pinning this week on Pinterest!

Time to link up with Michelle from The Vintage Apple!



google
 


Source: etsy.com via Shannon on Pinterest




Source: tumblr.com via Shannon on Pinterest



What are YOU pinning this week??

8 comments:

  1. I also pinned the raisin cookies pin...I mean, who likes raisin cookies anyway !?!?:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahahahaha! That last pin seriously made me Laugh out Loud! Soooo true, that's the worst!

    I love the His&Hers drink menu and the quote about sisters is so sweet!

    Happy weds! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with cookies. I love oatmeal cookies witch chocolate chips! Chocolate chips are ALWAYS greater than raisins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I love the sisters pin. I wish I had a sister!

    Have a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha love the thighs quote, that's awesome!

    mybagofsunshine.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the nobody puts baby in the corner picture. Dirty Dancing is one of my most fave movies! Such a cute blog! new reader/follower :) I'm getting married in 2012 and my Fiance name is Mike as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!