1.11.2012

Oh How Pinteresting Wednesdays!

Happy Hump Day!! It may be only be 28 degrees in Boston today but the sun in shining and I am in a fantastic mood:) I just found out that Mike and I scored tickets to the Pats/Broncos playoff game this Saturday night!!! I am so excited I can't even stand it. Not to mention I am going to my first Celtics game of the season this Friday! What a fun-filled Boston sports weekend:) Who's excited?? THIS GIRL!!!

Onto today's post....once again I am linking up with Michelle from the Vintage Apple to show you guys what I've been pinning this week. I've been pinning A LOT lately so bear with me friends:)



google
 
 




Source: google.com via Shannon on Pinterest


Source: jclutch.com via Shannon on Pinterest



What are YOU pinning this week??

9 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE the back of the dress. TO.DIE.FOR! That's kind of how I want my wedding dress back to be...is that bad ;)!

    I remember the parachute pe class! Sooooo much fun! Do they still do that now??

    Have a great day! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hair with the flower is one of the pics I plan to show my stylist for my wedding! LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the "know when to give up and have a margarita"!! Great pins. I like your page!

    http://yoursunnyside.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I love pinterest, its detrimental to my productivity at work though!

    XO,
    Erin
    erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha i love that last pin! totally remember p.e. with a huge rainbow parachute, those were the best times in p.e. great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving all of your pins!

    Especially the wine bottle storage one... and the 90's kid quote. I was born in '89... and we LOVED the rainbow parachute. I still love it! We have one at the school I teach at and the kids are like... "seriously? a parachute??"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your going to the game!!! Oh so jealous!!! Even though it's the Patriots/ Bronco's and not my Giants I am still jealous... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need that table! Built in ice buckets?! I love it...what a great idea!
    Love all the other pins too!
    Hope you're having a fabulous Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 28 degrees? UM BURRRRRR and I complain when it's only 45 out in the AM here in AZ!!! eeek!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!