1.04.2012

Oh How Pinteresting Wednesdays!

Happy Wednesday! I'm so glad this is a short work week because I have been having a REAL hard time getting out of bed these last couple of days! It might have something to do with the fact that it is 10 degrees in Boston today (no that is not an exaggeration...it is 10 degrees). I'm excited though because my new remote starter is going to be installed in my car tomorrow! I also have yoga with mom to look forward to tonight! I think it's going to be a good day afterall:) Today I'm linking up with Michelle from the Vintage Apple to show you what I'm pinning this week! Check it out:)

google

Source: etsy.com via Shannon on Pinterest




Source: theknot.com via Shannon on Pinterest




What are YOU pinning this week??

4 comments:

  1. Haha I love the purse quote! So funny. I'm definitely a handbag kinda girl :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahaha i love the "thats a lot of money to spend on a purse" some e-card!! so, soooo true! new to your blog :) love the bride & groom jerseys!

    now following :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute post! great inspiration

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!