1.30.2012

My Weekend Via Instagram...

Happy Monday, Friends! How was your weekend? Mine was AWESOME! 

Friday night looked a little something like this...



 In other news I'm happy to report that my disgusting roots have been fixed....voila! 
Blonde is back!


Saturday night Michael and I hit up Portsmouth, NH for a double birthday party for our friends Kate and Chris! We had an awesome dinner at a Mexican restaurant where we drank margaritas and laughed with a group of 20 friends! Afterwards we all walked to an Irish bar where we danced the night away to an awesome cover band! There was lots of air guitar and I was able to fulfill my Bud Heavy craving...



Sunday morning was rough....M and I had to set an alarm for 4:00 am to drive my parents and their friends to the airport so they could catch a plane to Florida. When you are out late drinking margaritas and dancing with friends the night before 4:00 comes quickly.... and with a vengeance. 

I spent the rest of the day napping/nursing a hangover headache and pretty much only got my butt off the couch so I could mosey on over to the freezer and dig into this...


After re-reading this blog post it seems I have an unhealthy lifestyle. If any of you come knocking on my door tomorrow for an intervention I won't be surprised. I'll leave my door unlocked:)




16 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun weekend to me! :)

    xx Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds just about right. I was hungover all day yesterday and did not move from my bed to do anything productive until around 5 p.m. at which point I put in a load of laundry and then went right back to the couch. Classy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always have such exciting weekend posts. Minus the getting up at 4am after a fun filled Saturday night. I just bought some Ben and Jerry's Red Velvet Cake ice cream, I had to have it. The Blue Bunny looks way better though, I don't think we have that brand out here. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha, I read this post and was like "yay! Im not the only one!" :) Glad you had such a great weekend, indulgences included! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I LOVE red velvet! Gotta try that ice cream :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great pics!! your hair looks so good, my roots are killing me right now!!! sounds like a great weekend :) have a great money girlie! xoxo
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like an amazing weekend!! Just became your newest follower!

    -Lindsay

    Ps...Enter my MASSIVE Giveaway!
    http://lindzaynicole.blogspot.com/2012/01/because-i-love-you-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pictures! Looks like a fun weekend!!

    Bennett Love

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahaha sounds like a fun weekend with lots of cocktails! :) that definitely must have been rough waking up so early on Sunday though! love how your hair came out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahah, i can totally relate to an unproductive sunday ;) but hey- it definitely is a day of rest.. so don't feel too guilty! I love portsmouth- such a fun fun little ocean town. hope you guys had a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ha, my sundays are the same way! LAZYYYYY!

    Hmmm, I am thinking I need to try that ice cream asap! Yummm

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well looks like you had a good weekend! I just want to let you know that you're a contributor to my path to obesity....KIDDING...but, not really, I'm about to go get myself some ice cream all thanks to that picture! YUMM :]

    ReplyDelete
  13. Enjoy it! Maybe we could be roomies in rehab? I have never been to Portsmouth but have heard it has some great restaurants. Maybe over the summer I will check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am going to need to get my hands on some of that ice cream! I love all things red velvet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!