1.17.2012

My LONG Weekend Via Instagram!

Happy Tuesday, Friends! How was your weekend? Mine was absolutely AMAZING!!! I didn't get a chance to sit still until Monday night - luckily it was a long weekend! My fun & productive 4 days went a little something like this...

Friday - Right when I got home from work Friday night I packed a bag and Mike and I jumped in the car and headed to Boston. We checked into the beautiful Park Plaza hotel (part of my Christmas gift from Mike) but had no time to relax! We hopped in a cab and headed to the Fours (a local Boston sports pub/grill) where we met up for drinks/dinner with friends. After dinner it was time to head to the Garden for the Celtics game!! Even though the guys in green lost to Chicago we still had a great time! I love being at the Garden:) Afterwards we hit up a local bar for a couple beers with a some of Mike's friends before we headed back to the hotel:)


Saturday - We woke up at the hotel in Boston, got dressed, hit up Starbucks then hit the road Saturday morning! We needed to stop at Dick's Sporting Goods for some hand warmers and hats before heading to Gillette Stadium for the Pats/Broncos playoff game! We literally looked like snowmen when we were finally finished bundling up for the game. I had about 6 layers on...including 7 hand warmers placed all over my entire body!! Our seats were awesome!! 29 rows back in the lower section and the game was amazing....absolutely amazing...despite the fact that it was 7 degrees out in Foxboro. Yes you read that right.....it was 7 degrees!!!! By the 3rd quarter I could no longer speak! I think my face was legit frozen....but we stood there the entire time anyway and cheered on the Pats who killed the Broncos 45-10!! Probably one of the best (if not THE best) sporting event I've ever been to!


Sunday- Sunday was a day of errands, visiting family and watching more football!
Monday- Monday was full of yoga with mom, grocery shopping and cleaning my ENTIRE condo!! It took me almost the WHOLE day to finish up my laundry and finally get the remains from Christmas out of my house but now its done and I feel very accomplished:)

How was YOUR weekend??

9 comments:

  1. Wow, such a busy weekend but it looks like you had a blast!

    I hope you are having a good start to your week!

    Cristie
    keepingupwiththeyoung.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh im jealous of your weekend!! Basketball and football? Lucky girl!! Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a great weekend! I went to Boston University and I MISS BOSTON SOOO MUCH! I had such a great time living there for four years. The Park Plaza is such a great hotel!

    Have a great week girlie!
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow looks like you had a really fun file busy weekend! Productive days of cleaning and laundry always feel great in then end too. I need to do that stuff today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a great weekend! Glad you enjoyed your trip to Boston :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such fun pictures, looks like a great weekend.

    GIRL I love your hair in the first picture, so gorgie!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun filled weekend!! Such a cute picture from the Celtics game!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun weekend! I had a busy weekend, ha hard to slow down. xo

    come enter my delicious giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!