1.25.2012

Major Roots and Oh How Pinteresting Wednesdays!

Its Hump Day and I can't complain!! It was 55 degrees in Boston yesterday and I didn't have to wait forever for my car to warm up this morning. Its all about the little things in life people:) I'm preparing for some major pampering over the next few days. Tomorrow night I am treating myself to a facial, Saturday morning a spray tan and Saturday afternoon a FULL FOIL! I'm ready to get rid of the low lights and be fully blonde again! I need this appointment desperately...check out these roots!!! Yuck!!


I haven't had my color done in about 9 weeks and its growing fast! 

In other news I decided to try out the P90x "Ab Ripper" dvd with my man last night. All I can say is that I hope none of you wrote funny blog posts today...cuz it hurts to laugh!!!

Time to Link Up with Michelle from the Vintage Apple to show you my snazzy pins (do people still say snazzy??)



google












Source: google.com via Shannon on Pinterest



I am SOOOO making the last one there and making Mike write why he loves me every day....he's going to love this idea I'm sure:) (insert sarcastic tone of voice)

14 comments:

  1. Your roots don't look bad! Mine look awful. I haven't had my hair highlighted sense september :O lovin' the pins. the Hunger Games pin made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got rid of my low lights about two weeks ago! I am so ready for Spring, that I had to do it! You won't be sorry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got highlights about 2 weeks ago! Ive decided lowlights just aren't me. Ha. And I love that "I love you because" board, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your roots don't look that bad! Mine get soo awful- the plight of being a blonde!

    PS- I tagged you in a post if you want to play along! http://eastcoastnat.blogspot.com/2012/01/tagged.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. i wanted to make that i love you frame too! such a cute thing to do, though at the current moment i'm annoyed with the hubs, so mine might blank! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha the Hunger Games pin made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pins! I love the last one - such a cute idea. And your roots don't look that bad! Mine are pretty awful though...haha :)

    xx Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the fact that yesterday it was 55 degresss... AMAZING! If only we could fast forward to spring ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm having some pretty bad roots right now myself :( I need to get myself pampered. I should try the Ab Ripper. And I want to get the Butt Bible.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg I am in love with your blog! How cute! I'm your newest follower! :) I just got lowlights and hight lights on Friday, I tried to be bold and go with auburn and blonde...I love it. Ok the hunger games eecard that you posted cracks me up because I read the series and I think that is hilarious! Lol. :) I'm going to try to make my husband do the last one...I'm not sure he will be thrilled either lol. Love Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Getting my roots done next week, hiphip!! Always makes me feel a little better. I love the dry erase I love you b/c board! May be making this :)

    Bennett Love
    www.callie-lynch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVe the hunger games little quote!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loveee that black dress you found on pinterest! And I feel your pain about roots... hate hate hate them, that's why I had my hair done darker the last time I got it done!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Enjoy the pampering! You deserve it! Your roots dont look bad at all btw

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!