1.31.2012

Let's Talk Celebrity Crushes!

Hi Friends! How is everyone today?? For some reason I am having a hard time keeping my eyes open today. I thought I slept well? But I was having a lot of crazy dreams last night. I must have been rolling around a lot because when I woke up my hair looked like a giant rat's nest (I'll spare you the photos!).

Today I want to know... Who is your man's celebrity crush?? 

Let's be honest, we all have one. I've had my eye on Ryan Gosling since I was 12 years old (back during his Breaker High days...if you don't know what this show is you aren't a die hard fan like me!) but I've also kept my eye on a few other Hollywood hotties over the years (enter Bradley Cooper, Ryan Reynolds, Jude Law). When men are asked this question I'm not surprised when I hear the names Mila Kunis, Jessica Biel, Sofia Vergara, Jessica Alba etc. but I AM surprised by M's response to this question.

I met Michael when we were 17 years old. The first time i ever went to his house he had this poster hanging above his bed....


Don't get me wrong. I love me some Britney Spears. I rock out to her music all the time and wear her perfume and I must say she looks young fantastic in this photo.

My concern is that M hasn't changed his opinion on his celebrity crush since I met him. His answer is STILL Britney Spears and he is 26. What does this mean??? Is he just being lazy?? Is he flat out just tuning me out when I ask him this question?? Does he really still find Britney as irresistible as ever?

If the latter is true what does this mean for me, ladies? 
I'm thinking it means I can do any of the following things and M will still love me....

I can shave my head while giving M a creepy grin

I can make this face at him and he'll still think I'm a smokeshow

I can wear this in public

via
And possibly even this!
And he'll LOVE running his hands through this!

So what do we think, ladies?? Can I get away with all of this bad behavior and have M still love me forever? I mean that's what the cards are telling me, right?? 

I'll let you guys know how it goes! I'll tell ya one thing though....I wouldn't hate having these abs...





16 comments:

  1. Lol this was so cute! I especially love the picture at the end. I'm pretty sure he'd love you still. Since he loves a celebrity after all of that. I gotta say though I loved Brittney before everything but when she went psycho, my opinion changed a bit. But it seems like shes getting back on her feet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol too funny! I dunno, men are weird sometimes. But at least Britney is getting back into the swing of things. :)

    xx Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a poster of that first Britney picture up in my room in high school! I think he's thinking of that version of her, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the fun post. It made me laugh and smile from start to finish...what a great way to start the day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha I love this post! I LOVE Britney. I've always been a fan :)
    Mikes celebrity crush is Christina Aguilera. He's had a crush on her for years.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha this is really funny. Especially about the part of him being too lazy for a new celeb crush. I like Ryan Gosling too, who doesn't! I love Paul Walker. He might be my number one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha! I bet he's just thinking of the old britney, the gyrating, super skinny, very polished teen pop sensation not so much the head shaving, booze chugging, raging divorcee!

    Don't get me wrong though I like Britney and I really hope she'll get back to where she once was.

    So agree on the Ryan Gosling celebrity crush, yummy!

    Amelia @ UGLY DUCKLING x

    I WAS AN UGLY DUCKLING BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha hilarious! but i guess it's nice knowing he'll love you through all your crazy *Britney* times. My husbands crush forever now is Christina Aguliera. Through every stage, weight, hair color...he loves her.

    ReplyDelete
  9. New Zealand All Black Rugby player Sonny Bill Williams. His name is weird, BUT OH MY GOSH! Total stud. Check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the post doll! have a lovely tuesday!
    oh! and be sure to enter yourself in my very first giveaway!

    hugs, xo
    Enter my Valentines Day Giveaway Here!!
    *BARBIE-BOMBSHELL.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha this is too funny! Oh brit brit.. I am glad she is doing so much better now. That was a crazy phase of hers!


    XO. Britt
    www.themagnoliapair.com
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha that is too funny! My husband loves Carrie Underwood! Maybe men love women who can sing? Love Ryan Gosling too. I don't know who my top choice would be maybe him or Ryan Reynolds, I like Justin Timberlake too. Oh I could probably name like 10 top choices

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi! This made me laugh : ) I enjoyed reading your post and looking around your blog. I'm a new follower : )

    Julie
    http://truelifetwenties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. hahaha completely HILARIOUS!!! My boyfriend and I were just talking about this the other day when we were watching some special on tv with all of the old boy bands... and girls (Brittany, Christina, etc.). Thank goodness both of us have moved on from those crushes... maybe your guy just hasn't seen the tabloids lately, or a tv... or anything... haha just kidding! Oh and Ryan Reynolds is #1 on my list.... ohh my, don't get me started ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Omg. She is a hot mess! Loved this post :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!