1.05.2012

Its Okay Thursday!

Happy Thursday, Friends! I'm so glad there is only 1 more work day left after today. Even though this is a short week it has seemed EXTRA long! So first things first....I gave my blog a facelift yesterday! I thought the old colors were a bit too dark and depressing...I needed something with a little touch of pink....so VOILA! Let me know what you think! Also, I added the buttons of some of my favorite reads:) If you like reading my blog and want to add my new button it would really make me smile:) If you want me to add yours just let me know!

Page: Twenty-Two


Now onto today's business... "It's Okay Thursdays!" with A Complete Waste of Makeup!

Its Ok Thursdays

So Its Okay....

That I ate 2 Frango chocolates AND had a glass of wine last night when I got home from yoga. (so much for cutting sugar out of my diet. That lasted a whole 3 days!)

That I just dropped an entire glob of peanut butter from my english muffin on my dress pants and I'm too lazy to get up and REALLY wash it off.

That I just edited my entire budget and now I'm severely depressed because I am so poor.

That I am seriously looking forward to the season premiere of the Jersey Shore tonight!

That I started waking up 30 minutes earlier than normal JUST to blow dry and style my hair nicely.

That Mike and I can't stop thinking about buying a new house (even though we are living in a brand new condo right now that is perfectly big enough for the two of us).

That I got mad at Mike for playing games on my iPad all night and stole it from him only to play Ellen's "Know or Go" game myself:)

That I keep thinking I would be so much more comfortable at work if I could wear a snuggy instead of dress clothes.

That I'm starting to get a little stressed over wedding details. We are only 6 months away!


What's "okay" with you today??

7 comments:

  1. I'm with you girl, snuggies at work would be the BEST attire!!!!

    I'm grabbing your button whoop whoop!

    Have a great Thursday! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel so much better once my hair is blow dried and styled! I totally get up an hour and 15 mins before I have to leave for work to walk the pup, shower, and to do the hair and makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey girlie! Just stumbled across your blog, new follower here!! :) ugh I think everyone is suffering money wise after the holidays, I put myself on a shopping ban all of January! It's only day 5 and im struggling! haha! keep in touch! xoxo
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't see why we can't wear snuggies to work... just add a belt!!! :)

    I am so your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg were 6 months away from our wedding too (as of tomorrow!) eeeeks! we'll be okay :) xo cute blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do that with my hair as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving some love:) You just made my day!

Cheers!